Strategic Account Executive
Helsinki, Finland /
Spacemaker helps architects and urban designers maximise real estate developers' long-term property investments and realise the full potential of a site by enabling them to quickly generate, optimise and iterate on design options taking into consideration design criteria and data like terrain, maps, wind, lighting, traffic, zoning, etc. Further, supporting the effort to combat climate change, Spacemaker offers designers and developers the ability to consider sustainability options from the start.
Spacemaker was recently acquired by the global tech company Autodesk. Together we will leverage our complementary teams and technology and more rapidly place our product in the hands of the shapers of tomorrow’s cities across the globe.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Strategic Account Executive to join our Nordic Sales team. We hope this is you!
What we do: https://vimeo.com/340901989
In a Strategic Account Executive role you will be part of the Spacemaker commercial team working in close collaboration with Autodesk promoting our AI product to the Finnish market. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing sales team where you will be based out of the Nordic Autodesk HQ in Helsinki. We imagine you have software/SaaS sales experience and a willingness to drive new business from unexplored markets and untouched customers. Preferably you have worked in a multinational environment ( a start / scale- up company) with a proven new sales track record. Maybe you have experience from selling to - or working with the construction or manufacturing industry.
Key tasks & responsibilities
- Understand and present Spacemaker's products and inspire prospect interest
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across the business, IT, and C level
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilising internal and external resources
- Closer with strong negotiation techniques
- Develop territory plans, account plans, stakeholder mapping etc.
- Keep current with industry trends and engage customers addressing their business challenges
- Act with urgency, integrity and focus on the customer
- Be willing to travel (when times comes)
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- Team player
- Proven track record of lead & pipeline generation
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Minimum 5 years of SaaS / Software sales experience from multinational companies
- Strong closure skills
- Account planning and execution skills
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to create and manage C-level relationships
- A passion for solving customer business problems
- Entrepreneurial and adaptive to constant changes
- Fluent languages spoken and written: English + Finnish
Nice to have
- Industry experience from real estate development, construction, architecture, engineering or manufacturing
- Selling into the public sector
As part of GDPR compliance procedures, we have posted our Recruiting Privacy Notice on our website. Please also note that the advertised position is an opportunity with Autodesk, Inc. (h ttps://www.autodesk.com/), as Autodesk recently acquired SpaceMaker. Processing of your personal information as part of the job application process, and as part of Autodesk employment should a candidate be hired, will be handled by Autodesk pursuant to Autodesk’s Candidate Privacy Statement, available at https://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/www/content/careers/autodesk_candidate_privacy_statement.pdf