Marketing Manager (Inbound / Content)
Amsterdam, Netherlands /
Marketing & Communications /
We offer a fantastic opportunity for a junior to mid-level inbound and/or content marketing all-star to join one of the fastest-growing B2B startups in Europe.
What do we do?
We are developing a game-changing software for the early stages of urban development – or what we call a platform for performance-driven design – that combines automated data, AI-powered design, real-time analysis and a project management tool.
Our users are architects, urban planners and big real estate developers, and we help them create the optimal proposal for a site, maximizing not just the density, but more importantly the living qualities of a neighbourhood. It is our mission to create better and more sustainable cities, and we firmly believe that technology has an incredibly important role to play in getting there.
We are a bunch of 110+ passionate employees distributed across offices in Norway (HQ), Sweden, Finland, France, Spain, the US (Boston, MA) and Amsterdam. In 2019, we received 25 million USD in Series A funding from VCs Atomico and Northzone.
Find out more about us at www.spacemaker.ai
Are you the all-star marketer that we are looking for?
We have been expanding rapidly, which means marketing, brand and communications have grown into an essential business function that cuts across the entire organization. We would now like to add a full-time, data-driven inbound and/or content marketer to our small but mighty team, and we hope this might be you!
You would be an integral part of the team, reporting directly to the Head of Communications and Marketing. While your main focus will be to support the Commercial team (Sales and Business Development) in reaching their targets, you will also work with the Product team, Customer Success, as well as our Founders.
We are looking for a passionate and creative storyteller that enjoys working across a range of formats, from blogs, to events, media relations, social or even image and video. You must be a team player with strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, to not only help us build out our marketing funnel, but to eventually own it and grow our business.
As our culture is based on a high degree of autonomy and transparency, you will ideally be someone that is self-motivated, enthusiastic and versatile, that likes to train their strategic thinking in close collaboration with the head of the department but is also keen on getting their hands dirty. As we have only just started wetting our toes, the opportunities for growth are plenty. This job is for you to make.
If you are the kind of person that takes a challenge and runs with it, then please apply. We are looking forward to meeting you.
Locations: Amsterdam (preferred), Stockholm, Paris
Here is a glimpse into what you will spend your time on doing:
- Develop outstanding, engaging content and raise the bar for content produced within the organization
- Explore traditional and new content formats and channels for telling our story in exciting ways
- Create multi-channel marketing campaigns across earned, owned, paid and social media
- Own our (currently remote) event strategy, and organize a Spacemaker-own webinar series
- Support the Head of Marketing and Communications in global PR and media relations
- Support market access/expansion and product launch campaigns
- Optimize our website, create new messaging and new landing pages as appropriate
- Contribute to the creation of annual marketing and budget plans
- Set, track, evaluate and report on campaign KPIs
- Continuously improve our content and lead gen strategy as well as our processes and tools.
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B marketing, content creation and/or global communications with proven experience in running multi-channel marcomms campaigns, including organisation of online and offline events
- Minimum BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Native-level English speaker with excellent verbal and writing skills (non-negotiable), additional languages esp. French or Swedish would be a plus
- A story-teller with ability to communicate complex and technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand
- A creative thinker that knows how to use data to inform all decisions
- Experience in working for a tech company (AI, SaaS) OR in the architecture and real estate development industry. Both would be a slam dunk
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to pivot and adapt to changing requirements whilst maintaining quality and attention to detail
- Good understanding of SEO, specifically in optimizing content for search engines and lead generation
- Experience with PPC campaigns and B2B funnel measurability, and good knowledge of Google Analytics, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Studio highly desirable
- Creative skills such as video/photo editing and knowledge of marketing automation would be a bonus
Please send a cover letter including your motivation for the position and CV as well as a small portfolio of 4-5 writing samples and campaigns (English only) that you have worked on. Applications without a portfolio will not be accepted.