Oslo, Norway /
At Spacemaker we believe there is a better way to build our cities. By using AI to untangle complexities and enabling an iterative process across parameters, we are helping architects and real estate developers make more informed decisions. This goal fits into a global perspective where according to the UN, more than 90% of future population growth will occur in cities.
As a Designer, you will be part of our product team, where your role will be to discover how our AI can support a completely new creative process for developers and architects. This means; translating user needs into clear design concepts, creating flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals for product features, collaborating closely with our engineers to ensure a high-quality implementation and in the end, creating a magical product together with the rest of the team.
Spacemaker is in many ways a unique product, so much of what we design and build has to be invented from scratch. As a Designer you will need to work closely both with other designers and disciplines, have enthusiasm for pushing boundaries, and a strong desire for designing simple and intuitive user experiences in a fast-paced, complex environment.
You will get the chance to
- Design a product that can radically improve the architectural process and bring urban development into the 21st century
- Work with some of the most talented engineers, designers, mathematicians, architects and data scientists in Norway
- Contribute to overall strategy and decision-making about product direction
- Closely follow the product journey and get deep insight and ownership of the product
- Strong conceptual and visual design skills – ability to translate ideas and insights into product features that ship quickly and with high quality
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive product functionality, user interfaces, and navigation. You know a product needs more than just a pretty face
- Great at handling complexity, and reducing complex problems down to valuable and efficient solutions
- Self-directed and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team-player that can contribute in multidisciplinary teams
- Interest in architecture and urban design is preferred
Want to take part in this journey?
Click the button below to apply now. Enclose a cover letter, CV, and if you have one; your portfolio.
If you have any questions, please contact Klara Vatn, Design and UX Lead: email@example.com