Customer Succes Manager - France
Paris, France /
Customer Success /
Do you want to help shape the future way of working for architects, real estate developers, and other stakeholders involved in early-stage real estate development? Do you want to have the opportunity to work across some of the most compelling projects in the world?
Spacemaker is experiencing an exceptional and overwhelming market demand. We are approached by everything from prestigious architectural firms, leading research institutions, global construction companies to public institutions. Inbound inquiries come from all corners of the world, including across Europe, the U.S., Asia, and Africa. And we are requested to support a wide array of development projects, including all types of housing projects, large-scale urban developments, offices, hospitals, airports, logistics, schools, museums, nursing homes, and kindergartens.
Today, Spacemaker develops state-of-the-art AI software for architects and real estate developers. Spacemaker’s software can quickly produce & evaluate a large number of solutions for building design on a given property – enabling customers to make better informed decisions and development to be overall more efficient, effective, and sustainable.
Spacemaker is currently present in Oslo (headquarter), Boston (research), Barcelona, Stockholm, Helsinki and have recently entered the French market with the opening of an office in Paris. We experience strong market demand in France and are growing at a steady pace. We are now looking to add talented customer success managers to our team. We hope this is you!
Key tasks & responsibilities
- Lead the support and project delivery with selected French accounts (top developers, leading architecture firms) to enable them achieve success with Spacemaker's software, incl.
- Continuously develop & productize Spacemaker’s Customer Success operating/delivery model (e.g., systemize, streamline, automate etc.)
- Act as resource and voice of the French customer/user for Spacemaker’s product & technology organization by advising on running development priorities
- Ensure customer/user success, satisfaction, and loyalty in use of Spacemaker’s software services
- Act as a referent for customers and software’s users and maintain a deep and trustful relationship with them
- Understand their specific needs and project objectives to help them creating maximum value with Spacemaker and integrate its usage in their workflow
- Conduct onboarding and trainings of new users to the platform
- Coach and support users throughout project delivery to maximize their success and ensure they achieve their goals
- Relentlessly capture & understand customer feedback and propagate in Spacemaker organization
Implications for profile
- Professional working proficiency in French and English
- Passion for driving customer satisfaction and success in use of self-service software
- Experience with managing complex stakeholder landscapes (customers, users, internal resources, 3rd parties etc.)
- Significant experience and track-record with customer delivery projects (preferably >3 years experience in client-facing project management roles)
- Strong communication/presentation skills and charisma
- Highly independent and strong sense of self-direction/drive
- Preferably relevant industrial background, e.g., architecture, urban planning, residential property development, and/or within B2B SaaS
- Aptitude/intellectual curiosity for understanding Spacemaker's underlying optimization methods and AI technology
What we offer
- Possibility to work across many remarkable development projects in France and internationally with all top developers and architecture firms
- A fun and multi-disciplinary working environment with highly motivated and exceptionally talented people – all trusted with a very high degree of autonomy
- Ability to help transform one of the largest industries and least digitized industries – at a global scale
- Opportunity to become a core member in the early stages of an exciting startup – with ownership and overall competitive remuneration terms