Architect/Urban planner - Denmark
Copenhagen, Denmark /
Customer Success /
Do you want to help shape the future way of working for architects, real estate developers, and other stakeholders involved in early-stage real estate development? Do you want to have the opportunity to work across some of the most compelling projects in the Nordics and internationally?
Today, Spacemaker develops state-of-the-art AI software for architects and real estate developers. Spacemaker’s software provides the user with the power of AI to produce & evaluate a multitude of solutions for building design on a given property – enabling customers to make better informed decisions and development to be overall more efficient, effective, and sustainable.
Spacemaker is experiencing an exceptional and overwhelming market demand. We are approached by everything from prestigious architectural firms, leading research institutions, global construction companies to public institutions. Inbound inquiries come from all corners of the world, including across Europe, the U.S., Asia, and Africa. We support a wide array of development projects, including residential projects, large-scale urban developments, and mix-used office spaces.
Spacemaker is currently present in Oslo (HQ), Stockholm, Gothenburg, Helsinki, Paris, Amsterdam, Barcelona, and Boston. We are now entering the Danish market and we are looking to add talented architects/urban planners to our team in Copenhagen. We hope this is you!
Key tasks & responsibilities
- Shape projects by helping clients combine Spacemaker’s computational AI power with creative solutions in architectural design and urban challenges
- Help customer's integrate Spacemaker in to their workflows and use industry knowledge to implement them in projects
- Support architects, planners and real estate developers in creating exceptional good residential and urban planning projects with Spacemaker’s technology – from blank sheet to apartment layout level
- Ensure customer/user success, satisfaction, and loyalty in use of Spacemaker’s software services
- Conduct/manage onboarding of customers/users to platform, set-up of projects, and training courses
- Act as first point of contact for software users (e.g., architects, real estate developers and other representatives)
- Identify, describe, and promote high-level architectural qualities to a multi-disciplinary product development team consisting of software developers, data scientists, researchers and business developers
Implications for profile
- Professional working proficiency in Danish and English
- Minimum 4-6 years experience and strong track record in client-facing/project delivery roles
- Passion for architectural development and planning in all phases of a project
- Strong interest for driving customer satisfaction and success
- Experience with managing complex stakeholder landscapes (customers, users, internal resources, 3rd-parties etc.)
- Very strong communication skills (especially oral)
- Can independently liaise with customers and users with confidence
- Distinctive execution skills & drive
- Degree in architecture or urban planning or equivalent
- Aptitude/intellectual curiosity for understanding Spacemaker’s underlying technology
What we offer
- Possibility to work across many remarkable development projects – both in the Nordics and internationally
- A fun and multi-disciplinary working environment with highly motivated and talented people – all trusted with a very high degree of autonomy
- Ability to help transform one of the largest industries – at a global scale - and influence how the future tools of this industry will be shaped
- Opportunity to become a core member in the early stages of an exciting startup – with ownership and overall competitive remuneration terms