Oslo, or similar time zone /
At Spacemaker we believe there is a better way to build our cities. Our platform is helping the construction industry find the smartest and most sustainable ways to unleash the potential of any building site―allowing architects and real estate developers to make more informed decisions. This goal fits into a global perspective where according to the UN, more than 90% of future population growth will occur in cities.
This is just the beginning. Going forward our ambition is to both expand geographically, and make our product better facilitate all phases of the site development process. We need the finest, most skilled, designers to fully unleash the unrealized potential of our product. Do you want to join us in revolutionizing the construction industry?
As a Digital Designer at Spacemaker, you will be part of our product team where your role will be to discover how our AI can support a completely new creative process for developers and architects. This means; translating complex user needs into clear design concepts, creating smooth user flows, and producing high-fidelity visuals for product features—all while collaborating closely with our engineers to ensure a high-quality implementation and in the end, creating a magical product together with the rest of the team.
Spacemaker is a truly unique product, and much of what we design and build has to be invented from scratch. As a Digital Designer you will need to work closely both with other designers and disciplines, be enthusiastic about pushing boundaries, and a have strong desire for designing simple and intuitive user experiences in a fast-paced, complex environment.
Having the ability to plan your own workday is a value we also believe extends to where you work from. We currently have offices in Oslo, Stockholm, Helsinki, Paris, Boston, and Barcelona. But we also work from Amsterdam, Copenhagen, and Gothenburg, just to mention a few.
As a Digital Designer at Spacemaker, you will get the chance to:
- Design a product aiming to help build sustainable and better cities to live in, and bring urban development into the 21st century
- Work closely with some of the most talented software engineers, designers, mathematicians, architects and data scientists available
- Contribute to our overall strategy and decision-making about product direction
- Closely follow the product journey and get deep insight and ownership of the product
- Have the ability to design your own workday paired with a highly competitive salary and equity opportunities
- Strong conceptual and visual design skills – ability to translate ideas and insights into product features that ship quickly and with high quality
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive product functionality, user interfaces, and navigation. You know a product needs more than just a pretty face
- Great at handling complexity, and reducing complex problems down to valuable and efficient solutions for end users
- Self-directed and able to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with a strong ability to collaborate and contribute in multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to deliver production-ready UI and visual designs, with solid experience in using standard digital design tools (we use Figma).
- Interest in architecture and urban design is preferred
Want to take part in this journey?
Click the button below to apply now. Enclose a cover letter, CV, and your portfolio.
If you have any questions, please contact Klara Vatn, Head of Design: email@example.com
(Questions only, all applications must be submitted using the apply button)