What We're Building
Spare is on a mission to accelerate the shift towards efficient and autonomous mobility by enabling anyone to plan, launch, scale, and analyze a smart transport network in seconds. We’re cultivating a net-positive impact in cities by deploying the technology for the next generation of public transport: on-demand microtransit.
Whether that’s with the largest on-demand transport service integrated into a multi-modal network in North America, the first last-mile/first-mile on-demand service in Japan, or a pandemic-ready network that adapts to any demand scenario in Spain, our platform is powering shared modes of transport globally.
How you will make an impact as a Product Marketer at Spare 👊
Product marketing at Spare is the story behind what we do and why. Your thing is understanding complexities in our product and explaining it in a simple, creative way.
- Research everything transportation and mobility related to become an expert in our customers, their challenges, their goals and their language
- Develop everything that can help support our buyer and current customers’ journeys. This includes unique value propositions, videos, 1-pagers, sales decks, customer use cases, and comprehensive product training guides
- Write technical guides on using our tools with step-by-step instructions
- Learn everything about our products, to be able to create eloquent proposal responses, ensuring we stand out as a top respondent
- Write and edit proposals for readability, consistency, and appropriate tone in addition to describing company value proposition, industry knowledge, approach, and past performance
- Develop, maintain, and update content in our proposal library as we develop new functionalities and use cases
- Partner with sales, product management, customer success, and marketing teams to refine and evolve our content as we grow
- Visualize, plan and create beautiful collateral for the Sales and Operations team
- Research and track patterns and trends to ensure we are providing the most relevant, required content
- Create campaign messaging and content as required to support our Marketing team!
Why this role is perfect for you 👌
- You are a natural communicator and storyteller
- You have a solid portfolio of written content and beautiful graphics
- You have experience using multiple mediums, including writing, graphics, and video to create compelling experiences for your target audience
- You have outstanding English communications skills with the ability to explain and translate complex technical concepts into simple, easy-to-read communications
- You have experience conceptualizing new designs from simple conversations
- You have a passion for small startups and rapid growth.
🚍Bonus if you can tell us why you’re passionate about transportation and mobility!
What’s it like to work at Spare 🤔
We strive to build a diverse company full of inclusive, fun, hard-working people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. We look for the kind of people who are dedicated to going above and beyond and will build up the team as a whole by helping each team member achieve their own individual goals.
Spare is for the creative, the personal, the passionate, the uncompromising, and those who want to truly understand the impact transportation has on daily life. We’re still at the beginning of our story, and every team member has a key role in where we are headed.
What we offer...
🏠Work from anywhere - anytime!
🏔Downtown Vancouver Offices/Subsidized co-working spaces available
⚕️Health Benefits Plan
💻Brand new Macbook
🏋️♀️ Gym Access for Vancouver-based employees
🎉Monthly socials and other organized events
🥪Employee-lead Lunch & learns
👥Monthly 1:1s and Performance Reviews to keep you on track
🌎A team that's changing the world!
Spare Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.