Enterprise Account Executive (Remote Optional)
Account Executive at Spare 👊
This role is a great opportunity for someone with experience in large, public sector sales to be the driving force in the adoption of Spare's on-demand software across north America.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about changing mobility and bringing new mobility services to every community. This is an opportunity for you to build relationships with senior leaders of government and transit agencies and lead the growth of cutting-edge technology that powers the future of transportation.
As an Account Executive at Spare, you will have the opportunity to see how your actions impact the lives of individuals every single day!
What you'll do
- Create a substantial sales pipeline in your own territory, juggling deals of multiple sizes with longer and shorter sales cycles. Grow and build your network in the transportation space, working with transit system owners and operators across the United States and Canada.
- Collaborate with your team to uncover creative solutions to closing business, and build healthy pipelines. Work with and learn from mobility experts and a driven, high-performing sales and operations team.
- Provide exceptional customer experience by continually striving to investigate your customers' goals, educating and guiding them through the sales journey to ensure their success. Listen to customers, identify what success means to them, and drive growth by helping them achieve their goals with the Spare Platform. Deeply understanding customers' technology needs and priorities and work with our product team to ensure that the features and tools we develop deliver value to your customers, and support other aspects of the customer experience by developing training content, communications, marketing materials, and coordinating revenue and lead-generating events.
- Work at our beautiful office downtown Vancouver or remote across Canada, and travel across North America to meet current and potential customers.
Who you are
- You have extensive experience in SaaS sales, working with C-level executives and large organizations (public sector sales is a bonus!)
- You are creative about filling and managing your pipeline, diligent about your sales process, and have the ability to take initiative and produce results
- You are focused on your goals and are methodical when tracking your own metrics
- You are technically proficient in demonstrating software in an easy-to-understand way
- You are an educator by nature. You are compelling in your sales pitch, listen to your customers' pain points, and effectively communicate Spare's value proposition to all levels
- You have experience successfully closing large complex deals amid a mix of new business, established accounts and channel management
- You are excited by the possibilities of sustainable, on-demand transportation and you want to learn more!
What we're doing @ Spare
Spare is a SaaS platform that enables anyone to launch a smart transportation service. Our mission is to empower cities to transform how their communities move with accessible, sustainable transportation networks, starting with on-demand microtransit!
We believe in creating a space for everyone to share their ideas, empowering creativity and continuous learning. We're still at the beginning of our story, and every team member has a key role in shaping the upcoming chapters and Spare's direction. You will be able to influence your career progression and generate a lasting impact by making headway on the cause for shared mobility.
Not a mobility geek? Take a moment to think about why you chose to live where you do, how easy it is for you to move around, and what makes a city livable. Mobility is paramount in every aspect of our lives, but not everyone has equal and easy access to public transit. Let's change it together!
About Our Team
We strive to build a diverse company full of inclusive, fun, hard-working people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. We look for the kind of people who are dedicated to going above and beyond and will build up the team as a whole by helping each team member achieve their own individual goals.
Spare is for the creative, the personal, the passionate, the uncompromising, and those who want to truly understand the impact transportation has on daily life. We’re still at the beginning of our story, and every team member has a key role in where we are headed.
Spare Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
What we offer
🏠Work from anywhere - anytime!
🏔Downtown Vancouver Offices/Subsidized co-working spaces available
⚕️Health Benefits Plan
💻Brand new Macbook
🏋️♀️ Gym Access for Vancouver-based employees
🎉Monthly socials and other organized events
🥪Employee-lead Lunch & learns
👥Monthly 1:1s and Performance Reviews to keep you on track
🌎A team that's changing the world!