Senior Angular Engineer
Technology – Software Development /
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer, to work with one of our US-based clients, which has been recognized as a thought leader in the healthcare space, specifically on DMEPOS (durable medical equipment, prosthetics, orthotics, and supplies) services. Their platform and services provide greater access, control, and transparency to health plans, equipment providers, and patients.
Our client's mission is to radically improve the process of rare disease drug development and commercialization, through 3 critical elements: Science, Collaboration, and Access — supported by a powerful interactive technology platform, offering integrated services and software solutions. The current proprietary system they created allows plans (health insurance companies), “care managers” or nurses to enter orders for a member/patient. They are looking to automate some functionalities and create a customized version for their largest client.
In this project you will:
- Build responsive web applications using micro-frontend design approach
- Work on design, development, testing and deployment of software solutions using Angular and other JS frameworks
- Work closely with the Product Owner, Architect and UX Designer to develop high-performance, reusable, secure and loosely coupled web interfaces and components
- Communicate directly with test automation engineers throughout all stages of the Agile development lifecycle
- Help to prepare UI mockups, participate in API designing sessions, create wiki pages for team members
- Follow a Test-First and Security-First approach to ensure code developed is secure, robust and is of high-quality
- Follow coding standards and help other team members to meet Sprint goals
- Occasionally provide training and mentorship to other software engineers on the team
- Own features from design through maintenance
- Break down complex tasks/requests into sub-tasks, make consistently good decisions, ability to operate independently
- Accurately estimate time to complete tasks, resulting in high quality and high productivity
The perfect match is a Sr Software Engineer with:
- Vast experience with Angular 5+ and Typescript
- Experience developing scalable, secure and user-driven web and mobile applications using HTML5 and CSS
- Strong knowledge or hands on design experience with REST / GraphQL / WebSockets APIs
- Strong knowledge or hands on working experience with PWA, Responsive Design and Web Components
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Familiarity with software development methodology using Agile Scrum/Kanban
It’s a bonus if you have experience working with:
- The deployment of web-based microservices into k8s platforms
Our Engineers bring the vision and goals of our clients to life by bringing experience and passion to the software development process. Spark Digital Engineers take pride in elegant and robust solutions that bring peace of mind to those who rely on them.
Do you bring experience and passion to your work and team? Does seeing a software product take shape and come to life make you happy? If yes, you’d fit right in at Spark Digital and we’d love to talk about the Senior Software Engineer role we’re looking to fill.