Senior UX Designer
Creative Services – UX Designer /
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to work with one of our clients, which provides the world’s first all-in-one IT support solution for small and midsize offices delivered in real-time. Through a chat interface, personalized service, and flat-rate pricing, they keep their clients' email, computers, Wi-Fi, and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
As a Senior UX designer, you will work with stakeholders, customers and the product and engineering teams to understand user needs and design simple, elegant solutions. You will own key design initiatives from inception to launch, then iterate to improve them. You will advocate for user-centered design in your pod and across the organization. And you will contribute to building design culture throughout research, process, and work on the design system. We are looking for someone who wants to grow with the company, understands that constant change is one of the benefits of working at a startup, and sees it as an opportunity for growth.
In this project you will:
- Lead design for a product pod. Work closely with PMs and engineers to conceive and deliver the right features for our users and business, in an agile environment
- Conduct user research that guides product strategy and your design decisions
- Deliver thoughtful and exceptional designs at any fidelity, from rough sketches to pixel-perfect comps or prototypes, and know when each is appropriate
- Iterate: conduct research, gather data, analyze and find ways to validate and improve your work before and after launch
- Refine and evolve the visual language and styles of our client digital products while staying true to our brand identity
- Help build design operations by contributing to the design system, process improvements, and shared resources like research playbooks, testing frameworks, etc.
- Foster curiosity, empathy, and improvement; present your designs and get feedback, critique, and help improve others’ work
You are the one if you have:
- 5+ years of Product Design experience with a proven record of delivering excellent work
- A portfolio demonstrating exceptional design work and the process that led to your decisions
- Experience conducting user research and leveraging data to guide your designs
- Experience working as part of a product team in an agile environment
- Expertise with design and prototyping software and the facility to learn new tools and methodologies as needed
- Working knowledge of front-end development as it applies to your designs being implemented
- Experience delivering fully responsive, accessible, implementation-ready designs
- Experience using, maintaining and contributing to a design system
- Felt comfortable self-managing to plan, scope and execute your work, but the humility to acknowledge what you don’t know and ask for help when you need it
- The maturity to take feedback, work on your weaknesses and leverage your strengths to grow with the team
- Felt comfortable and motivated working in a high-growth startup: collaborate to improve our process and take advantage of opportunities
Our Designers & Engineers bring the vision and goals of our clients to life by bringing experience and passion to the software development process. Spark Digital Designers take pride in elegant and robust solutions that bring peace of mind to those who rely on them.
Do you bring experience and passion to your work and team? Does seeing a software product come to life make you happy? If yes, you’d fit right in at Spark Digital and we’d love to talk about the Senior UX Designer role we’re looking to fill.