Senior Java Engineer
Technology – Software Development /
We are looking for a Senior Back-end Engineer to work with one of our clients, which is a game-changing startup for last-mile delivery service in Latam. With more than 100K orders daily, they are making their customers' lives easier by offering deliveries in less than 30 minutes in the cities where they operate.
Our client is looking for engineers to help enhance and maintain their platform.
In this project you will:
- Help build new features and maintain existing ones
- Help improve the team performance
- Work closely with the product team to build the best possible solution
- Contribute to our client's component library and style guide
- Have an impact across multiple production apps
You are the one if you have:
- 5+ years of industry experience in a software engineering role with strong experience in Java or Kotlin
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, or DynamoDB
- Advance experience in caches (Redis, Memcached)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Familiarity with software development methodology using Agile Scrum/Kanban
It’s a bonus if you have experience working with:
- Micro Services architectures experience.
- Containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, GoCD)
Our Engineers bring the vision and goals of our clients to life by bringing experience and passion to the software development process. Spark Digital Engineers take pride in elegant and robust solutions that bring peace of mind to those who rely on them.
Do you bring experience and passion to your work and team? Does seeing a software product take shape and come to life make you happy? If yes, you’d fit right in at Spark Digital and we’d love to talk about the Senior Back-end Engineer role we’re looking to fill.