United States /
Technology – Leadership /
We are looking for a CRM Consultant to lead a CRM vendor evaluation for our client, which is one of the largest publishers of consumer books in the world with operations in 17 countries, 200 years of history, and a digital catalog of more than 200,000 titles from some of the most well known writers and historical figures around the world.
Our client provides authors with editorial excellence and leading marketing and distribution practices. In addition to selling through retailers, they also have a growing direct-to-consumer (D2C) businesses and individual sites for readers of different genres including Christian publishing.
Our client uses Microsoft Dynamics CRM for its D2C business in the Christian Publishing Division. The goal of this engagement is to understand this division’s goals and evaluate the right CRM solution for its needs. They want to centralize and manage customer data, drive conversion, retention, engagement, and establish a more actionable funnel. This is a multi-month engagement with C-suite executives and a high probability of extending throughout the implementation phase.
You will lead the discovery team of one Architect and one Business Analyst, partnering with the client’s stakeholders and our team to make sure the team’s deliverables meet expectations.
Team’s Key Deliverables
- Gather and review all existing documentation
- Review existing architecture
- Prepare and conduct stakeholder interviews
- Analyze and document gathered information
- Validate goals and high-level requirements
- Initiate contact, conduct Q&A, and share requirements with vendors
- Get documentation and demos from vendors
- Map prioritized requirements to vendor features
- Define high-level architecture solution
- Formalize final recommendations
- Propose next steps
You are the one if you have
- Experience leading Discoveries in fast-paced teams
- Strong background in vendor selection and management
- Subject matter expertise of CRM solutions for B2C e-commerce, including MS Dynamics
- Strong experience working in the D2C marketing strategy/ecosystem
- Publishing experience a big plus
Our Engineers bring the vision and goals of our clients to life by bringing experience and passion to the software development process. Spark Digital Engineers take pride in elegant and robust solutions that bring peace of mind to those who rely on them.
Do you bring experience and passion to your work and team? Does seeing a software product take shape and come to life make you happy? If yes, you’d fit right in at Spark Digital and we’d love to talk about the Consulting Lead role we’re looking to fill.