Sales Account Executive
All Major U.S. Cities
We are seeking a passionate, results oriented, sales professional to drive new customer acquisition and incremental revenue growth. This individual contributor plays a huge part delivering new logo revenue for Sparta and increasing our market lead and penetration by prospecting, demonstrating our solution, differentiating the value proposition and negotiating deals with new and existing customers to further expand our impact in the sports, health and government markets. You will earn the confidence of prospects and build solid, enduring relationships that result in mutual trust between our Sparta Team and the organizations with which we partner.
- You will establish a vision and plan to guide your long-term approach to pipeline generation. You will consistently deliver software license revenue targets having dedication to the number and to deadlines.
- You will actively seek leads and turn marketing leads for new prospective customers into opportunities that you will manage through the entire sales cycle.
- Daily activities include scheduling and conducting both on-site and on-line sales presentations and product demos with prospective customers to effectively communicate the value of our software and manage the entire sales process to a successful close.
- Expected to consistently use Salesforce to log activity and progress.
What you'll bring to the table...
- You embody what we call the “Athlete DNA” – you’re competitive, purposeful and driven; you love to WIN as an individual and as a team.
- You’re a Top Performer with 3 -7 years SaaS or Enterprise Software Sales experience with a consistent track record of over achieving quota in new logo acquisition software sales.
- You have demonstrable success creating market demand rather than fulfilling demand.
- You are able to articulate the value and return on investment of a solution across multiple decision makers.
- You are experienced with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDIC-U and Challenger methodologies is a plus.
- B.S. Degree or higher.
Sparta Science is an industry leading solution for reducing injuries and optimizing performance with validated scientific assessments. Sparta’s force plate software is used worldwide by the military, sports organizations across all levels, and the medical community to quickly predict, diagnose, and prescribe personalized plans that reduce any physical limitations to improve an individual’s availability.