Construction Services Contract Administrator
Fort Worth, TX /
Building Services – Operations Support /
Our story began in 1953 and is co-authored by Louis Spaw and Frank Glass. We are an employee-owned, Texas-based construction services provider and our purpose is to provide our clients with the absolute best construction experience. At the heart of our organization, is our people, and together we strive to fulfill our purpose each day by living the SpawGlass Way: Build Trust, Be Professional, Live Teamwork, Be Passionate and Think Like an Owner.
As our Building Services Coordinator, you will manage owner billings, enter timesheets for weekly team members and play a key role in mitigating risk by ensuring subcontractor project requirements are met. Every day we’ll rely on you to collaborate across departments to enter budgets, set up jobs in CMiC, gather project takeoffs, review project scopes to create subcontracts, and issue owner and subcontractor change orders. To thrive in this pivotal role, you should be detail-oriented, organized, and a great communicator.
What you'll do
- Effectively secure insurance documentation prior to a subcontractor reporting to a project site and communicate non-compliance to project team leads
- Enter timesheets for weekly team members at the start of each week
- Gather project takeoffs and assist the building services team with proposals
- Code CMiC-routed vendor invoices, review payment and billing status reports and ensure owner billing is satisfied
- Collaborate with division controllers to set up jobs in CMiC, enter budgets, and review project scopes to create subcontracts
What you bring to the team
- You've previously worked as a project administrator or a related role in the architecture, engineering, and construction industry
- Prior experience with software used to manage an organization's day-to-day activities including accounting and project management
- You are meticulous about your work and have a knack for spotting inaccuracies in billing, invoice coding, subcontracts, proposals, and team member timesheets
SpawGlass is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our belief in building people is at the center of our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We recognize that our mission to provide our clients with the absolute best construction experience can be achieved by drawing on diverse backgrounds, thoughts, and perspectives. By creating a community where every team member's voice is heard, ideas are welcomed and unique experiences are leveraged, our team members can be authentic and contribute their best work.