San Antonio, TX /
A COMPANY OF EMPLOYEE OWNERS.
Our story began in 1953 and is co-authored by Louis Spaw and Frank Glass. We are a Texas-based construction services provider and our purpose is to provide our clients with the absolute best construction experience. At the heart of our organization, is our people, and we strive to fulfill our purpose each day by living the SpawGlass Way: Build Trust, Be Professional, Live Teamwork, Be Passionate and Think Like an Owner.
As a marketing specialist, you will play a key role in the acquisitions efforts at SpawGlass while working closely with team members across the company to produce creative and professional material and presentations to acquire new projects.
What you'll do
- Simultaneously and independently manage and produce multiple requests for qualifications/proposals (RFQ/P) responses from start to finish
- Create professional presentations and materials for project interviews
- Coach teams for project interviews
- Produce Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP) packages and other booklets
- Maintain CRM system
- Produce project and company award submissions
- Review and update information for content library
- Develop and maintain industry peer relationships
- Attend events (topping out celebrations, etc.) and provide content for social media, newsletter, etc.
- Actively participate in weekly Marketing calls and quarterly planning meetings
- Interact with team members across the company to collect information and complete assigned tasks
- Provide consistent, positive internal client service
- Embrace one company approach, working with/for all divisions
- You will be based out of the Selma office, but occasionally travel to other office locations
What you bring to the team
- Experience in marketing, preferably in the architecture, engineering or construction industry
- B.A. in marketing, public relations, journalism or related degree or equivalent experience
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to work within specified timelines and plan tasks accordingly
- Positive interpersonal skills to communicate with tact and diplomacy
- Advanced experience using Adobe InDesign, Microsoft PowerPoint, Cosential or similar Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
Walking and sitting alternately, lifting up to 20 lbs.
SpawGlass is an Equal Opportunity Employer.