Senior Proposal Specialist
San Antonio, TX /
Business Operations – Marketing /
Our story began in 1953 and is co-authored by Louis Spaw and Frank Glass. We are an employee-owned, Texas-based construction services provider and our purpose is to provide our clients with the absolute best construction experience. At the heart of our organization, is our people, and together we strive to fulfill our purpose each day by living the SpawGlass Way: Build Trust, Be Professional, Live Teamwork, Be Passionate and Think Like an Owner.
As our senior marketing specialist, you will work closely with a variety of team members to produce creative and professional materials and presentations. Every day, we’ll rely on you to coordinate information from multiple parties to position SpawGlass as the absolute best choice and keep our operations team members building through winning projects. To thrive in this role, you should be adaptable, willing to bring ideas forward, passionate about winning work, have strong writing skills and be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
What you'll do
- Develop qualification packages, RFQ/P responses, and interview presentations/materials by target dates while collaborating with marketing and operations teams to achieve the goal of advancing in the project pursuit process.
- Within six months, be in a position to lead the proposal process from pursuit to interview. You will be utilizing Adobe Creative Suite and SpawGlass-unique templates to aid in building brand recognition and consistency.
- Connect with our internal and external clients by highlighting our accomplishments through the SpawGlass newsletter, social media articles, and award submissions
- Build relationships and leverage the time you have in proposal meetings, win strategy meetings, and the days leading up to the proposal submission target date to capture specific project responses.
- Provide interview preparation support to our project teams by producing presentation materials and reviewing interview questions while keeping the designed win strategy top-of-mind
- Use our customer relationship management (CRM) system, Cosential, to maintain project information and generate resumes and project sheets
What you bring to the team
- You have proposal writing experience in the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations, journalism, or a related degree is preferred
- Experience using Adobe InDesign, Microsoft PowerPoint, Cosential, or a similar customer relationship management (CRM) system
SpawGlass is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our belief in building people is at the center of our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We recognize that our mission to provide our clients with the absolute best construction experience can be achieved by drawing on diverse backgrounds, thoughts, and perspectives. By creating a community where every team member's voice is heard, ideas are welcomed and unique experiences are leveraged, our team members can be authentic and contribute their best work.