Fort Worth, TX /
Building Construction /
A COMPANY OF EMPLOYEE OWNERS.
Our story began in 1953 and is co-authored by Louis Spaw and Frank Glass. We are a Texas-based construction services provider and our purpose is to provide our clients with the absolute best construction experience. At the heart of our organization, is our people, and we strive to fulfill our purpose each day by living the SpawGlass Way: Build Trust, Be Professional, Live Teamwork, Be Passionate and Think Like an Owner.
As a carpenter, you will perform rough and finish carpentry on commercial construction projects, achieving the highest quality of workmanship. With a team of qualified professionals dedicated to providing our clients with the absolute best construction experience, SpawGlass is structured to provide services throughout the entire lifecycle of projects.
What you'll do
- You will exceed the minimum safety compliance standards and achieve our safety goal of Zero Today
- Support our mission of delivering the absolute best construction experience to our clients
- Construct quality wood structures and perform finish carpentry to include cabinet installations, trim work, and doors & hardware.
- You will maintain adherence to project specifications and support the team in jobsite cleanliness efforts
What you bring to the team
- Previous experience as a carpenter on commercial construction projects
- Flexibility in your work schedule
- You are passionate about learning and growing your skillset
- You have a high-quality approach and will make safety a priority in your daily work routine
You must be able to twist, stoop, bend, squat, kneel, crawl, climb ladders, climb stairs, walk on uneven ground, work above ground on scaffolds, have depth of perception to avoid excavations and other hazards, hear well enough to recognize the sounds of horns and sirens on moving equipment and have good finger manipulation. There is a constant lifting of 10 lbs., frequent lifting of 25 lbs. and maximum single person lifting of 50 lbs. For items over 50 lbs. get assistance from a co worker. Team members must be able to climb on light or heavy equipment, carry and use hand tools. There is standing up to seven hours of an eight-hour shift. Ability to work in outside temperatures from 25 - 115 degrees.
SpawGlass is an Equal Opportunity Employer.