Construction Project Administrator
Experienced Professionals – Administrative Support /
Our story began in 1953 and is co-authored by Louis Spaw and Frank Glass. We are an employee-owned, Texas-based construction services provider and our purpose is to provide our clients with the absolute best construction experience. At the heart of our organization, is our people, and together we strive to fulfill our purpose each day by living the SpawGlass Way: Build Trust, Be Professional, Live Teamwork, Be Passionate and Think Like an Owner.
As our project administrator, you will partner with the operations team by providing administrative assistance. Every day we'll rely on you to process change orders, verify Certified Payroll and ensure contract and insurance compliance. To thrive in this role, you should have a focus on detail and the motivation to get the job done, we'll teach you everything else.
What you'll do
- Build subcontracts, purchase orders, and professional services agreements (PSAs) derived from the scope of work provided by project management
- Ensure insurance requirements are met, including subcontract default insurance (SDI), and confirm certificate accuracy
- Create subcontractor/supplier change orders, issue potential change items (PCIs), track change order status, and maintain documentation in CMiC and a shared folder
- Assist project management with pay applications, attend meetings, and identify potential challenges or inaccuracies
- Review subcontractor payroll including verifying pay rates, classifications, fringe rates, payroll deduction documentation, and ensure weekly compliance with Certified Payroll
- Process OCIP/ROCIP enrollment for subcontractors and complete monthly reporting
- Coordinate and participate in team meetings/activities
- Support day-to-day clerical management with administrative staff
What you bring to the team
- Ideally, you've previously worked as a project administrator or a related role in the architecture, engineering, and construction industry
- Prior experience with software used to manage an organization's day-to-day activities including Microsoft office, accounting, and project management
- You are meticulous about your work and have a knack for spotting inaccuracies in billing, invoice coding, subcontracts, proposals, and team member timesheets
SpawGlass is an Equal Opportunity Employer.