Building Construction – Operations Support /
Our story began in 1953 and is co-authored by Louis Spaw and Frank Glass. We are an employee-owned, Texas-based construction services provider and our purpose is to provide our clients with the absolute best construction experience. At the heart of our organization, is our people, and together we strive to fulfill our purpose each day by living the SpawGlass Way: Build Trust, Be Professional, Live Teamwork, Be Passionate and Think Like an Owner.
As our receptionist, you will be the face of our divisional office as you support your team with daily administrative tasks. Every day we'll rely on you to use your interpersonal skills to welcome visitors and assist team members with mail services, invoices, scheduling meetings and maintaining office equipment and supplies. To thrive in this role, you will need to be proactive and use effective communication, we'll teach you everything else.
What you'll do
- Exhibit professionalism when answering phone calls and greeting visitors
- Maintain office equipment and supplies (e.g., copy/fax machine, telephone, beverages, snacks)
- Distribute packages, mail and faxes
- Assist with event/meeting room setup
- Provide support for team member onboarding activities (e.g., Form I-9, PPE, company contacts)
What you bring to the team
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is a plus
- Previous experience in an office environment is a plus
$20 - $25 an hour
In addition to your base pay, SpawGlass offers 1) employee ownership, 2) 401(k) matching, 3) profit-sharing, 4) paid time off, 5) health, dental, and vision, 6) health savings account (HSA), 7) team member assistance program, 8) wellness reimbursement, 9) continuing education assistance, 10) several in-house leadership development programs
Address: 1111 Smith Road | Austin, TX 78721
Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
SpawGlass is an Equal Opportunity Employer.