Building Services Coordinator
Fort Worth, TX /
Building Services /
A COMPANY OF EMPLOYEE OWNERS.
Our story began in 1953 and is co-authored by Louis Spaw and Frank Glass. We are a Texas-based construction services provider and our purpose is to provide our clients with the absolute best construction experience. At the heart of our organization, is our people, and we strive to fulfill our purpose each day by living the SpawGlass Way: Build Trust, Be Professional, Live Teamwork, Be Passionate and Think Like an Owner.
The SpawGlass Building Services Division specializes in interior renovations, construction of small, ground-up projects, maintenance services, repair work, minor modifications and urgent construction services. The building services coordinator will assist the building services manager with day-to-day business for the division with regards to various accounting, contract, billing, payroll and computer duties; and assist with scheduling jobs and manpower assignments.
What you'll do
- Filing, organizing, answering calls and ordering any necessary supplies
- Creating and setting up job information in CMiC
- Entering budget into CMiC
- Ensuring insurance requirements are met and correct wording is on certificates
- Producing/Submitting/Tracking AIA contracts, change orders and owner billings
- Preparing billings and invoices in CMiC
- Maintaining regular communication with owners and subcontractors
- Printing plans and reports
- Performing necessary duties for project close-out
- Assisting with reviewing submittals
- Logging submittals in CMiC
- Update and track RFIs and issues log
- Assist with change order pricing and information
- Attend owner meetings on site as needed
- Assisting with marketing Building Services
- Ensuring safety is the first priority on all projects
- Performing other various duties as assigned
What you bring to the team
- High school diploma or GED preferred, but not required
- Prefer two years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Strong team building skills and ability to foster a quality team environment
- Excellent knowledge of computer use
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
Walking and sitting alternately, lifting up to 20 lbs.
SpawGlass is an Equal Opportunity Employer.