Senior Construction Project Manager
Fort Worth, TX
Building Construction – Operations Professional /
Our story began in 1953 and is co-authored by Louis Spaw and Frank Glass. We are an employee-owned, Texas-based construction services provider and our purpose is to provide our clients with the absolute best construction experience. At the heart of our organization, is our people, and together we strive to fulfill our purpose each day by living the SpawGlass Way: Build Trust, Be Professional, Live Teamwork, Be Passionate and Think Like an Owner.
As our Senior Project Manager, you will build a highly professional and trusting relationship with the client and your project team, ensure project financials are maintained, and find solutions to challenges you may inherently face on complex commercial projects. Every day we'll rely on you to use your leadership skills to go beyond minimum safety compliance standards, manage all current and future changes in contract scope, and strive to deliver the project earlier than expected and below budgeted costs. To thrive in this role, you should be proactive, solutions-oriented, and a skillful communicator.
What you'll do
- Ensure project income reflects all current or future changes in contract scope
- Review and interpret project dashboards and reports; identify potential issues and develop resolution plans
- Partner with the superintendent to manage project schedules and create detailed project safety plans
- Apply your knowledge in risk management to find and eliminate potential risks in the contract
- Lead in-house training seminars and develop SpawGlass team members
- Generate project and client leads; assist in securing repeat business
- Plan and facilitate effective meetings for all stakeholders and successfully strategize to accomplish objectives
- Leverage your knowledge and experience in leading preconstruction efforts and project planning
- Develop and/or refine processes to meet or exceed the level of quality defined in the contract documents
What you bring to the team
- A degree in construction management or a related discipline, or equivalent experience
- A successful track record as a project manager and/or superintendent in the construction industry
- Experience with Primavera P6, Bluebeam, and construction management software preferred
Essential Job Functions:
You must be able to twist, stoop, bend, squat, kneel, crawl, climb ladders, climb stairs, walk on uneven ground, have depth of perception to avoid excavations and other hazards, hear well enough to recognize the sounds of horns and sirens on moving equipment. There is a constant lifting of 10 lbs., frequent lifting of 25 lbs. There is standing up to seven hours of an eight-hour shift.
SpawGlass is an Equal Opportunity Employer.