Spectral envisions a future where users can access decentralized finance products seamlessly in conjunction with traditional financial services. We believe that the data on blockchains as well as off-chain data can be harnessed to provide credit scores to on-chain users and easy-to-use financial services unavailable to the general population right now.
We are building a credit scoring system relying on on-chain activity, off-chain data and trust-scoring reputation-based models. Our products are designed to be inherently decentralized and the majority of our code will be open-sourced. We follow a research-driven approach and are backed by some of the top investors in the industry such as Galaxy Digital.
As a Product Manager you will drive the Spectral product development. You will be working closely with the Business, Engineering, Data Science, Smart Contract teams to understand requirements, build the roadmap, manage project risks and track progress through delivery. You will have an opportunity to work with internal and external stakeholders and to influence Spectral short and long term vision.
- Assist in leading and managing projects
- Understand requirements and track them through delivery, including support with backlog maintenance
- Identify, plan, and communicate project risks and roadblocks to the stakeholders
- Monitor and provide hands-on recording, tracking, and reporting for meetings, project activities, and action items
- Provide leadership for teams by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Establish relationships across application development, solution architecture, and business stakeholder teams
- Ability to influence technical discussions / designs / architectures
- Drive continuous improvement throughout project management processes, feeding ideas, recommendation of tools used & updating processes where needed
- Reporting on metrics around delivery and post launch
- Ability to translate non-technical requirements into technical requirements
- Managing stories and backlog grooming in a kanban setting
- Working knowledge of blockchain space
- Familiarity with Ethereum, Lending Protocols
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience executing and managing already in-flight product roadmaps
- Creating and executing your own product roadmaps
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.