Spectral envisions a future where users can access decentralized finance products seamlessly in conjunction with traditional financial services. We believe that the data on blockchains as well as off-chain data can be harnessed to provide credit scores to on-chain users and easy-to-use financial services unavailable to the general population right now.
We are building a credit scoring system relying on on-chain activity, off-chain data and trust-scoring reputation-based models. Our products are designed to be inherently decentralized and the majority of our code will be open-sourced. We follow a research-driven approach and are backed by some of the top investors in the industry such as Galaxy Digital.
We're looking for a creative, passionate and detail-oriented Marketing Manager to join our team and co-lead and execute Spectral's marketing strategy. You will play a key role in leading our marketing plans, as well as build out and elevate the brand experience and narrative. This is a cross-functional role where you will work together with multiple teams on a day-to-day basis. This position reports directly to the CMO.
- Generate interest and excitement in Spectral offerings, and uncover opportunities to drive awareness, accelerate active user growth, engagement and funnel conversion.
- Grow Spectral’s reach and engagement across all relevant social media channels, curating engaging social media content, monitoring online conversations, establishing a positive and responsive presence, and maintaining an on-brand and consistent tone of voice across channels.
- Collaborate with content and tech teams to build stimulating marketing materials and refreshing content for multiple platforms (eg. website, keynotes, pitch decks, one-sheeters, etc.)
- Work hand-in-hand with our community manager with planning and execution of community-driven initiatives (AMAs, polls, live streams, giveaways, Twitter Spaces, Podcasts, etc.) and help build influencer programs.
- Grow Spectral’s monthly newsletter and manage targeted e-mail marketing campaigns for tactical communications (educational content, announcements, product and tech updates, etc.).
- Ideate, organize and execute Spectral-led online and offline events, conference engagements, hackathons and meetups to engage our target audience. Attend networking events or other relevant Web3-related conferences to further amplify our reach.
- Measure the impact of Spectral’s reach and engagement across all channels (website, campaigns, social and newsletter) and report weekly progress on core KPIs.
- Research relevant trends and keep the marketing team abreast with relevant and actionable insights to adjust marketing activities.
- You hold a BSc or Master’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or detain relevant role-related experience.
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience working in either communications strategy, growth hacking, end-to-end digital marketing and operations, as well as social media and event strategies.
- You have a proven track record in building and growing audiences and an in-depth understanding of social media analytics.
- You have extreme versatility in managing a brand presence on Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, and Reddit.
- You are an excellent writer and communicator with exceptional writing and editing skills as well as extreme attention to detail.
- You have outstanding organizational and prioritization skills and can manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- You are a fast learner and are willing to keep abreast with the DeFi and Gaming ecosystems and Spectral’s solution offerings.
- You have a genuine interest in blockchain and web3 technologies, or prior experience in DeFi or FinTech and are ideologically aligned with the vision of a permissionless risk infrastructure.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.