Growth Acquisition Manager
Who are we?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in september 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Our team values
*We’re all owners
*Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
*Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
*Proactively seek out ways to grow.
*Always run the extra mile
Spendesk is looking for a Growth Acquisition Manager to drive new customer acquisition. You'll be responsible for increasing Spendesk's awareness and reach across Europe and the US through digital marketing campaigns, website optimization and creative growth levers.
The person in this role should be comfortable with both the analytical and creative aspects of creating, deploying and optimizing campaigns. You'll be responsible to govern end to end growth of Spendesk's paid marketing channels (SEM, Paid Social, Affiliates, and more). This role is very cross-functional and you'll work closely with sales, content marketing, product marketing, and operations generate demand across the buyer journey. You'll set the strategy and execute the end results with an opportunity to hire a team once the channels are proven to scale.
If you love seeing results and are driven to make a big impact, this role is for you.
- Plan, develop, and deploy marketing campaigns across multiple channels to drive new user acquisition
- Define, monitor & optimize performance against CAC, ROAS, payback periods, and key KPIs
- Produce creative and converting landing pages and ads to generate qualified leads
- Build strategic optimisation and testing frameworks to deliver outstanding results
- Manage a variety of marketing and growth initiatives from A/B tests to website optimization
- Manage your budget and make cost-efficient decisions
- Identify and research new growth opportunities
- Share performance and insights across the sales and marketing
Skills we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, growth or demand-generation with experience in building and managing a team
- Solid experience in marketing ad campaign management (SEM, PPC, paid social, retargeting)
- Comfortable with using marketing automation & tracking tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Salesforce, Hubspot, Hotjar, MixPanel, etc)
- Passion for data-driven optimization and hypotheses-based planning
- Strong project management with the capacity to prioritize between initiatives
- Growth mindset with a test and learn approach to deliver strong results and fast learnings
- Proven track history in reaching target audiences and devising creative and compelling campaigns that engage and initiate action
- An owner— you hold yourself accountable to build your strategy, execute the plan, report on performance and share learnings
- Fluent in English (French & German is a bonus!)