Business Development Representative (m/f/x) - Berlin
Sales - Germany /
Who are we?
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 25 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re given freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today already serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 200 Spendeskers work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Choose positivity - We’re all owners - Go for it boldly and without fear of failure - Be kind, humble & trustworthy - Proactively seek out ways to grow - Always run the extra mile
- Pursue both individual and team sales goals by delivering business value to our clients
- Work with the Sourcing and Business Development team to identify and research relevant sales target (verticals, customer segments, etc) in DACH.
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, hot calls, video-mails, social selling, events) to generate leads on well-identified niche markets to achieve your monthly quota of new opportunities created.
- Understand customer needs and buying cycle to gather key prospect information, generate interest and consult to create successful customers.
- Be the eyes and ears of Spendesk on the market - being in the frontline, your inputs are critical to grow our company to the next level.
- Share your best practices and benefit from those of your colleagues.
To succeed you need
- First experience in sales field preferably in B2B
- To be interested in pitching, calling & negotiating/consulting to deliver great value to our clients
- To be proactive, able to work independently, good at prioritizing your tasks and proving yourself as a team player
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills across all levels
- Fluent German and fluent English both spoken and written
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic environment
- Passion for SaaS, Tech, Fintech and continual learning
Why should you apply?
- Key time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive salary package and equity
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
- Brand new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- Free tea, coffee and snacks in the office
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency
- Thursday socials with the team
- Bi-annual offsite trips