Business Developer (m/f) - Berlin
Sales - Germany /
Who are we?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in September 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Our team values
• Choose positivity
• We’re all owners
• Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
• Be ind, humble & trustworthy.
• Proactively seek out ways to grow.
• Always run the extra mile
- Pursue both individual and team sales goals and consistently hit target on a monthly basis.
- Work with the Sourcing and Business Development team to identify and research relevant sales target (verticals, customer segments, etc) in DACH.
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, hot calls, video-mails, social selling, events) to generate leads on well-identified niche markets to achieve your monthly quota of new opportunities created.
- Understand customer needs and buying cycle to gather key prospect information, generate interest and bring in successful customers.
- Be the eyes and ears of Spendesk on the market - being in the frontline, your inputs are critical to grow to the next level.
- Share your best practices and benefit from those of your colleagues.
- 6 to 12 months of experience as a BDR or as full stack rep focus on outbound prospection
- Excellent cold-calling and phone-based sales experience
- Understanding that selling is more effective over the phone vs other channels
- Proven sales and client service track record
- Comprehensive sales cycle experience from prospecting to qualification of need
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills across all levels
- Native German and fluent English both spoken and written
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic environment
- Passion for SaaS, tech, Fintech and continual learning
Reasons to apply!
• Perfect moment in terms of growth and opportunities
• Enjoy fast paced environment, entrepreneurship and team spirit
• An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
• Cool offices in Berlin Mitte, Paris, London & SF
• Free snacks and coffee, Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency
• Thursdays socials with the team
PS: Hopefully, you love Paris, your onboarding will take place in our French HQ!