Senior Business Recruiter EMEA
Human resources /
Who are we?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in september 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Our team values
*We’re all owners
*Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
*Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
*Proactively seek out ways to grow.
*Always run the extra mile
Our tribe is growing fast, just tripling last year reaching 200 Spendeskers spread across Paris, Berlin, London and SF. It is only the beginning, we have ambitious hiring plans in front of us!
Reporting directly to our Global Talent Acquisition Manager, we are looking for an experienced senior recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team focusing on our business needs across our EMEA geographies. Ultimately, we want Spendesk to be recognised as the best place to work, regardless of office locations. You will be playing a key role in helping us to achieve this vision.
Some key responsibilities :
- Attract top diverse talent to meet our current and future needs on business positions across EMEA
- Manage day to day, full recruiting cycle from sourcing to managing candidate onsite and closing
- Leverage all possible candidate sourcing channels to drive a higher volume of qualified talent into our process
- Highly contribute to strategic programs that have company-wide impact (e.g. improving business interview processes, increasing diversity of candidate pipelines, animating the referral program, participating in recruiting events ...)
- Partner directly with EMEA business hiring managers to anticipate hiring needs, define requirements and coach on innovative and best recruiting practises
- Making sure candidates have a great candidate experience
- Be a true culture ambassador to spread internally and externally Spendesk culture
We’re Excited About You Because…
- You have 5-7+ years of recruiting/ sourcing or equivalent business experience for a broad range of business roles, levels and geographies within a hyper-growth environment.
- You are an authentic, inspiring and hands-on business recruiter with strong proven results.
- You have adaptable and strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation in English) at all levels (individual contributors, managers, execs and board)