Senior Product Manager - USA
Who are we?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in september 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Our team values
*We’re all owners
*Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
*Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
*Proactively seek out ways to grow.
*Always run the extra mile
We're looking for an experienced profile to be responsible for identifying and selecting the right product challenges to address in order to maximize value for our customers and support revenue growth on our US market. You will also define the most appropriate action plans to address them, ensure your team brilliantly executes them and communicate the right level of results to the right audience at the right time.
To do so, you'll be working with our product designers, software engineers, data analysts, marketing experts, customer facing teams as well as other product managers. You will be reporting to our Head of Product.
- The position will be based in Paris with travels in the USA
- Conduct market research, usage analysis, customer interviews and competition analysis
- Make sure that the team is building the right thing the right way
- Work closely with dev leads to manage delivery
- Communicate progress and results to the right stakeholders across the company
- Sync with Marketing experts to communicate and promote features externally
- Support our product and user culture throughout the company, by collaborating cross-functionally, communicating on product challenges and priorities
- Contribute to organizing some internal product events, product retreats, brainstorming sessions, and events with our users
- 5+ years of experience as PM in a digital company
- Experience working with SaaS customers in the US market
- Experience in fintech or accounting is a plus
- Entrepreneurial experience is a plus