Client Onboarding Manager (France)
Customer Success /
Who are we?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in September 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Our team values
*We’re all owners
*Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
*Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
*Proactively seek out ways to grow.
*Always run the extra mile
What will be your mission(s)?
You will guide and onboard new customers towards a successful implementation.
You are therefore on a key phase of the customer relationship and you work hand in hand with our sales team and our customer success manager to implement the best strategy that will ensure the success of each partnership.
You make sure that each client understands the added value of our solution according to their expectations.
Your daily missions:
- Help each new customer to set up their account (financial and operational set up)
- Train each new partner to take control of all the features of the solution to lead them to their best usage.
- Advise our customers on how to best implement Spendesk
- Understand and assess the actual project objectives in light of the client’s overall business situation.
- Contribute to improving the efficiency of onboarding: create and update user guides, FAQs, video tutorials and webinars.
- Contribute to our product’s development by transmitting client’s feedback to both tech, product and marketing teams: you are the customer’s voice
- You are curious and quick learner, you have the ability to absorb quantity of new information
- You are autonomous and able to manage complex projects
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- You are passionate, assertive enough, patient and positive for consistently providing fantastic customer experience
- You are problem solver and rigorous, you know that the devil is in the details
- You have a passion for startups or dynamic environments. Previous experience in a similar working environment is a plus
- Experience in B2B
- Experience in Sales or Customer Success or financial background is a strong plus
- Speak Spanish or German fluently is a plus