Customer Success Manager - France
Customer Success – Customer Success /
We are on a mission to liberate businesses and people to do their best work.
We are an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016 Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US, and we recently raised a further €100m investment bringing our series C funding to over €200m and in the process becoming one of Europe’s latest Tech Unicorns. Our team of 350+ Spendeskers is spread across four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco, alongside many teammates working remotely from various cities in Europe.
And we're growing fast. Come join us!
What will be your missions?
- You will manage, grow and nurture a portfolio of 400 customers, by focusing on Pro-Active, Reactive, and Self-Service initiatives
- Pushing new usecases and features to generate upsell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Identifying new ways to prevent and minimize churn (we do not want our customers to leave us they are our most valuable asset)
- Creating new training resources and content to grow customers' engagement and usage of the platform.
- Amplifying the voice of the customer to contribute to our product roadmap.
- In order to reach your objectives, you will be working with multi-disciplinary teams (marketing, data, ops, growth, product).
- The work that you will do will have a huge impact on customers, however you need to be comfortable tinkering with different tools and systems to achieve your goals.
Requirement :Based in Paris (ideally present in the office once/twice a week)
What we're looking for:
- Empathetic: You are passionate, and patient in order to provide a fantastic experience to your customers.
- Curious: You are curious and quick learner, you like to absorb a high volume of new information.
- Great Communicator: You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & French.
- Collaboration: You are able to work effectively with different teams.
- Data-driven: You understand how to evaluate the success of your work, and are able to generate insights based on data generated at the end of a project.
- Maker: You don't need a developer background, but you like tools & systems enough to come up with new innovative solutions to reach our customers & prioritize your work.
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive compensation package with equity (everyone is an owner of the company!)
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- The best equipment for your needs (Macbook Pro, secondary screen, ...)
- Internal social events (hackathon, company-wide parties, offsite, ...)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- A purple Spendesk card (for your work purchases)!
- And more!
What you can expect from the process:
1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager, Head-Of, or C-Level (CEO included) to review any remaining questions