Customer Success Manager - France
Revenue – Customer Success /
What will be your missions?
- You will manage, grow and nurture a portfolio of 400 customers, by focusing on Pro-Active, Reactive, and Self-Service initiatives
- Pushing new usecases and features to generate upsell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Identifying new ways to prevent and minimize churn (we do not want our customers to leave us they are our most valuable asset)
- Creating new training resources and content to grow customers' engagement and usage of the platform.
- Amplifying the voice of the customer to contribute to our product roadmap.
- In order to reach your objectives, you will be working with multi-disciplinary teams (marketing, data, ops, growth, product).
- The work that you will do will have a huge impact on customers, however you need to be comfortable tinkering with different tools and systems to achieve your goals.
Requirement :Based in Paris (ideally present in the office once/twice a week)
What we're looking for:
- Empathetic: You are passionate, and patient in order to provide a fantastic experience to your customers.
- Curious: You are curious and quick learner, you like to absorb a high volume of new information.
- Great Communicator: You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & French.
- Collaboration: You are able to work effectively with different teams.
- Data-driven: You understand how to evaluate the success of your work, and are able to generate insights based on data generated at the end of a project.
- Maker: You don't need a developer background, but you like tools & systems enough to come up with new innovative solutions to reach our customers & prioritize your work.
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
Spendesk is the 7-in-1 spending solution built for finance teams to make faster, smarter spending decisions. Founded in 2016, Spendesk is now one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe, with over 4,000 customers and an international team of 500+ employees based in Paris, Berlin, London, Hamburg, and remote. We’ve raised over €260M from leading investors, and been named a French tech unicorn. And we’re not stopping there!
About our people & culture
We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. That’s why liberation is at the core of everything we do. We empower Spendeskers to take ownership of their work, to navigate ambiguity, and seize every opportunity. Spendeskers come from all over the world (35+ countries and counting!) but we have plenty in common: we're bold, ever-curious, committed to kindness, and tackle every challenge with a positive mindset.
About our benefits
Our culture is built on trust, empowerment, and growth — with benefits to match!
- Lunch 60% funded by Spendesk (Swile Card)
- 9 RTT in 2023 on a pro-rata basis, in addition to your 25 paid holiday days
- Alan Premium health insurance
- A Gymlib pass to let off steam after a productive day at work
- Access to Moka.care for emotional and mental health wellbeing
- Access to Vendredi allowing us to change the world
- Latest Apple equipment
- Great office snacks to fuel your day
- A positive team to work with daily!
Diversity & Inclusion
At Spendesk, we're committed to fostering an environment where all differences are encouraged, supported and celebrated. We're building our culture for everyone, with everyone. Our goal is to attract and build a diverse, equal and inclusive team, where everyone feels welcome and we truly embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.