User Care Specialist
Customer Success /
Who are we?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in september 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Our team values
*We’re all owners
*Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
*Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
*Proactively seek out ways to grow.
*Always run the extra mile
As part of the Customer Success Team, your mission will be to provide amazing service to more than 1500 European companies. You'll be the owner of the support scope. Thanks to your great soft skills (e.g. empathy, patience, understanding, proactivity etc.) you will help customers achieve their desired outcome and grow with us!
Your mission - keep our customers happy! You will:
- Be the preferred entry points for customers facing difficulties on the platform and help them solve their pain and resolve their issues
- To solve these issues you will collaborate with Technical team, Product team and the rest of the CS team to provide the best possible answer in the fastest way
- Collaborate with your peers of the Product Team to make the product as reliable, bug-free, and fast as possible
- Identify the repetitive bottlenecks that customers encounter to solve them in the most effective manner
- Be the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Spendesk can better serve them
- Stay up-to-date on product development and latest releases
- Contribute to the development of a rich knowledge base
- Bring in new ideas to delight our customers
What are we looking for?
- You have a first significant experience in a customer facing role. SaaS environment would be beneficial,
- You are curious and a quick learner, you have the ability to absorb quantity of new information
- You have strong empathy skill, real desire to help customers,
- You are fluent in both French and English, with excellent verbal and written skills, you love talking to people,
- You are a problem solver and rigorous,
- You are organized with excellent coordination skills,
- You’re a pro when it comes to efficiently multitask and solve issues in a fast-paced environment
Why should you apply ?
- Key moment to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneur and team spirit
- Remote friendly policy
- Brand new offices located near Saint Lazare station with a rooftop with a view on the Eiffel Tower (75008, Paris)
- MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
- Free snacks and coffee
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency
- Thursdays socials with the team & monthly team event (e.g. Karaoke)
- Meal vouchers provided by Lunchr