User Care Specialist - France
Revenue – Customer Success /
We are on a mission to liberate businesses and people to do their best work.
We are an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016 Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US, and we recently raised €100m in a Series C funding round. Our team of 350+ Spendeskers, is spread across four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco, alongside many teammates working remotely from various cities in Europe.
And we're growing fast. Come join us!
As part of the Customer Success Team, your mission will be to provide amazing service to more than 1500 European companies. You'll be the owner of the support scope. Thanks to your great soft skills (e.g. empathy, patience, understanding, proactivity etc.) you will help customers achieve their desired outcome and grow with us!
Your mission - keep our customers happy!
- Be the preferred entry points for customers facing difficulties on the platform and help them solve their pain and resolve their issues
- To solve these issues you will collaborate with Technical team, Product team and the rest of the CS team to provide the best possible answer in the fastest way
- Collaborate with your peers of the Product Team to make the product as reliable, bug-free, and fast as possible
- Identify the repetitive bottlenecks that customers encounter to solve them in the most effective manner
- Be the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Spendesk can better serve them
- Stay up-to-date on product development and latest releases
- Contribute to the development of rich knowledge base
- Bring in new ideas to delight our customers
What are we looking for?
- You have a first significant experience in a customer facing role. SaaS environment would be beneficial,
- You are curious and a quick learner, you have the ability to absorb a quantity of new information
- You have strong empathy skill, real desire to help customers,
- you are fluent in English and French, with excellent verbal and written skills, you love talking to people,
- You are a problem solver and rigorous,
- You are organized with excellent coordination skills,
- You’re a pro when it comes to efficiently multitask and solve issues in a fast-paced environment
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive compensation package with equity (everyone is an owner of the company!)
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- The best equipment for your needs (Macbook Pro, secondary screen, ...)
- Internal social events (hackathon, company-wide parties, offsite, ...)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- A purple Spendesk card (for your work purchases)!
- And more!
What you can expect from the process:
1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager, Head-Of, or C-Level (CEO included) to review any remaining questions