Junior Sales Manager - Berlin (m/f/x)
Sales - Germany /
We’re an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 300 Spendeskers already work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And we're growing fast. Come join us!
We offer Sales Onboarding & Training into your first sales job, including:
- Start your sales career in the tech startup world. Spendesk offers a unique sales opportunity - this position requires no experience, just a huge drive to make your career successful and an opportunity to learn. Big time.
- Mentoring and coaching by successful sales colleagues and leaders - look them up yourself on LinkedIn.
- Work with a proven outbound sales methodology - our numbers confirm. We are growing.. Spendesk-fast!
- Gradually rising targets with your development to ensure your success... we are humans and peer to peer mentoring & learning by doing is a core of this position.
- Attractive compensation based on your individual and your team’s performance.
- Possibility to be promoted in next 8 to 12 months -> again...have a look at our Berlin, London & Paris sales colleagues, you will find a lot of examples of quick promotions.
- Trust and autonomy...so you are familiar with flexible or remote working etc. - it’s the core of our mission and values.
What are we looking for? Motivation & ambition to do a sales job - simple! But what does this mean?
- You will be responsible for planning your activities including cold emails and cold calling, executing them to impact Spendesk monthly recurring revenue targets (MRR).
- Your colleagues and leaders will make it fun & train you to be great at it! Sell a product that clients love - we are a fintech startup - we help our clients be more modern and spend smarter, and guess what...they truly love it!
- Fluent in German & English...we need you to speak German with our SMB clients.
- It’s in your hands...it’s not going to be easy, but the reward behind will be immense. If you love challenges, you take ownership and you’re bold and responsible for your own future - then this is a place for you!
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual company wide parties
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
How have we adapted our process to make it remote friendly?
Well the good news is that we are still hiring! We've got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions