Human resources /
Who are we?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in September 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Our team values
*We’re all owners
*Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
*Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
*Proactively seek out ways to grow.
*Always run the extra mile
Talents are asset #1 at Spendesk and your role is to make sure to source, attract and onboard the best engineers in our team. You will be responsible for the end-to-end hiring strategy that best support the team growth and ambitions.
This is a great opportunity for a strategic, result-oriented and analytical professional to participate in an exciting, rapidly growing global business.
What will you do ?
You will be responsible to:
- Manage in priority Engineering requisitions
- Own the full candidate lifecycle from sourcing to closing, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Create and negotiate offers to help close candidates
- Develop and execute on a sourcing strategy to build a strong pipeline of top candidates for Engineering at Spendesk
- Share knowledge to enable any person involve in recruiting to hire smarter on a daily basis
- Become a real business partner to anticipate need and help hiring managers building their teams
What are we looking for ?
- 2-5 years of progressive experience in talent acquisition in a headhunting firm or startup
- Good knowledge of sourcing tools and ATS
- Willingness to be hands-on and get things done
- Interest and experience in use of technology for sourcing, managing hiring pipe
- High emotional intelligence with strong problem-resolution skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and in French
- Proven ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team in fast-paced environment
- Strong ambition to have a strong impact in your work environment
- Team player and facility to interact with HR, coordinator,
- Phone screen
- Case study
- Cultural fit / team fit
- Meet the team
Why should you apply?
- Key moment to join Spendesk in term of growth and opportunities
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Cool offices located close to saint lazare train station
- Thursday's beers with the team
- Lunchr cards