Head of Revenue Operations
Who are we?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in september 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Our team values
*We’re all owners
*Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
*Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
*Proactively seek out ways to grow.
*Always run the extra mile
You will be the go-to person all around our customer lifecycle (Marketing, Sales and CS) driving efficiency, holding teams accountable and ensuring the growth of our revenue machine.
Today our revenue operations department is composed of 4 top talents in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops and CS Ops with cross-functional skills.
You will be our force multiplier, helping us scale the team's revenue productivity through operational excellence. 100% in charge of a wide range of strategic and cross-team projects for the company.
This is a key and strategic position as you will work hand in hand with our Head of Operations.
This is not an internal consulting role. We don't want just advice, we want you to implement and execute core projects with our team of experts.
Scope and ownership
Revenue Operations works across the business at macro- and micro-levels. You will works on everything from strategic business objectives to tactical program design; managing resources to ensure every outcome aligns with the needs of our business.
Driving business efficiency
- Ensure every initiative has a measurable impact on the full funnel from awareness to expansion.
- You are responsible for the velocity of our acquisition machine from Marketing to CS (MQL > Oppo CR%, Account Allocated to Oppo CR%, Oppo to Closed Won Velocity, Booking Completion time, ...)
- You're responsible our revenue machine to improve our Sales
- You’re responsible for Pipeline Velocity, Win Rates, Forecast Accuracy, ARR, LTV and optimizing CAC
- Through efficiency gains you can grow the amount of revenue each rep can carry, increasing revenue growth.
- Build alignment with other stakeholders such as Finance, Product, and the Executive team across the customer lifecycle.
- Enable Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to focus on their goals by taking on operational and technical overhead.
- Support executive analyses, strategies, and deliverables for board materials, QBRs, and more
- Help teams in defining and achieving their goals (e.g: sales quota forecasting and modeling, customer segmentation and prioritization...)
- Provide visibility and performance tracking to the business by helping to build, maintain, and improve our data and reporting foundation.
- Identify and remove roadblocks in the customer lifecycle, enabling Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to move faster
- Lead strategic-company wide projects from ignition to implementation (e.g: build our channel distribution strategy, Implement our contract system)
- Drive functional team efficiency implementing process (e.g: cross-team project management framework, structure performance reviews...)
- Responsible for the decision on what tools we use & the effectiveness of them working together
- Works on internal needs with the Tech Enablement team, freeing up Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to focus on the customer.
Grow our team
- Make sure that our revenue operations team scale with our growth and help us achieve our growth goals.
- Help our operations expert to develop their skills and keep a high learning curve
- The ideal candidate has a passion for achieving positive outcomes through actionable, data-driven insights, and excels at balancing strategic planning with execution, and is very comfortable digging into details.
- Very analytical. You are data driven and can quickly run analysis and back your decision with data.
- You are efficient in your work. You are a doer, you get the s**t done and know how to apply maximum leverage to deliver significant output quickly.
- You master complexity. You're able to structure complex issues, run complex analysis and turn it into actionable tasks to drive efficient execution. You know how to drive a team turning complex into easy to apprehend.
- You have a strong strategic thinking. You never lose the big picture and have a strong business acumen.
- You have a strong drive, with proven abilities in planning and executing projects end to end. You know that the devil is in the details.
- You are a leader and fantastic team player. You make people want to collaborate with you in the execution of your plans.
- You already have an experience with Salesforce
- Have an experience with Salesloft, Gainsight or SQL is a plus
- 5-8 years of working experience with an impressive career path in a Saas startup or a top notch strategic consulting firm.
- Graduated from a top business or engineering school (Master degree)
- You are fluent in French and in English (third language is a plus)
The perfect fit 👉
Background and experience