Head of Customer Success / Director of Customer Success (W/M)
WHO ARE WE?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to take the hassle out of payments at work. We’re based in Paris but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 by eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivvy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 900+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised two rounds of funding: our first €8 million came from European angels and VCs, just 12 months after our first €2 million.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 10 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
When we’re not coding, writing, demoing, and helping answer questions, you’ll find us eating sushi, playing Nerf war, traveling abroad, and finding excuses to dance in the office.
- Ensure that customers solve their initial pain(s) with Spendesk (satisfaction, retention)
- Guide customers towards their own success (define action plans based on use cases)
- Be the voice of the customer in the company (share new features' ideas & usability issues)
- Ensure that our customers grow with our solution (natural expansion, upsell & cross-sell, detect opportunities & risks)
We're looking for an experienced Head of Customer Success who is eager to tackle new challenges and can help build, strengthen and lead the Customer Success team working closely with the strategic Customer Project Manager.
You will collaborate with all team leaders to ensure that customers' feedback are heard and that we are always putting the customer at the centre.
If you are a customer (success) lover with a builder mindset, eager to manage a team of 10 people (and soon more!), we'd love to hear from you.
- Manage a team of CSM & support managers (conduct 1:1 meetings, conduct performance review, assess the team performance)
- Own the overall hiring process of the team
- Plan hiring needs according to business targets & team capacity
- Prepare the new hires' ramp up & make sure they are on track
- Be responsible for the team communication in the company (weekly review, monthly newsletters, business meetings)
- Work on the team forecasting & roadmap
- Strong managerial experience
- Previous experience in SaaS B2B
- Ability to structure a vision for the team at medium and long term and design a roadmap
- Capacity to attract new talents and make them grow through the company
- Excellent organization & sense of prioritization: we evolve in a fast-paced environement
- Empathetic/people person
- Open minded
- Problem solving
- Calm, the customer success team is managing customer issues 🤯
- Charismatic, ability to drive & motivate a team
- Attention to details and an eye for quality
- Comfortable writing & speaking in French and English
- At least 6 years of professional experience
- At least 3 years of experience in Customer Experience/Customer Success
Yes - that's a lot :)
OUR TEAM VALUES
- Choose positivity
- We’re all owners
- Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
- Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
- Proactively seek out ways to grow.
- Always run the extra mile
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Key moment to join Spendesk in term of growth and opportunities 🚀
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit🤘
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers 👫👯👬
- Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency 🦄
- Thursday's beers 🍻 with the team
- Lunchr cards 🍽
Want to take it to the next level? Join us now 🚀