Marketing Operations Manager
Who are we?
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 25 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re given freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today already serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 200 Spendeskers work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Choose positivity - We’re all owners - Go for it boldly and without fear of failure - Be kind, humble & trustworthy - Proactively seek out ways to grow - Always run the extra mile
As Marketing / Revenue Operations you'll be responsible to accelerate growth and provide more predictable revenue by unifying and optimizing the processes that generate revenue.
This person will have to demonstrate particular skills in the areas of Marketing Ops and Marketing Data Management.
How are you going to work ? By managing in your routine 2 axis:
- The Project Axis : It consists of ensuring that we improve the efficiency of each person in the revenue teams over the medium or long term through process improvements.
- The Run Axis : It consists of making sure that the functional teams do not have any blockers or requests preventing them from doing their daily work.
On the project axis, you will work hand in hand with your squad to cover the 4 pillars necessary for success :
- Operations & Process Optimization
- Insights & Analysis
- Tools & Architecture
Scope of ownership
1. Maintenance of HubSpot processes & workflows
- Scoring Models to incorporate discoveries about our market and buyer journey
- Automated routing refinement to support our growing teams and new lead flows
- Database management (segmentation, deduplication, cleansing)
- Build out automation to support webinar programs across Revenue teams
2. Reporting & Analytics
- Audience building to support Marketing campaigns
- Attribution monitoring, with focus on multi-touch analysis
- UTM parameter strategy & trainings for Marketers
- Monthly Inbound performance reporting and analysis
- Monthly Inbound forecasting within global acquisition model
3. Be the main point of contact for our Inbound Sales Team
- Field questions from Inbound Sales Team on bugs or anomalies
- Field questions from Marketing team on how to best leverage our tools
- Training and knowledge transfer on tools, systems, and processes
- Analytical profile
- Attention to details
- Outstanding communication & listening skills
- Taking ownership and help Marketing efforts on his scope
- Project Management (have already launch a company/side project)
- Proactivity, autonomy, enthusiasm
- Intelligence - quick learner, ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- A previous experience in data management is a plus (Excel Expert, SQL is a plus)
The perfect match
We are therefore looking for a Revenue Operations Manager who can bring marketing expertise and with an open mind to discover and help on other scopes from Sales or Customer Success.
- Previous experience in a Marketing position (Traffic Manager, Marketing Manager,...)
- 2+ years of experience in a Marketing Operations position
- 3+ years of experience in a Marketing IC Position
- Saas and software experience
- Cheerfull, helpfull, smiling... the person everyone loves
Why should you apply?
- Key time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive salary package and equity
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
- Brand new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- Free tea, coffee and snacks in the office
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency
- Thursday socials with the team
- Bi-annual offsite trips