Technical Support Engineer
Who are we?
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 25 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re given freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today already serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 200 Spendeskers work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Choose positivity - We’re all owners - Go for it boldly and without fear of failure - Be kind, humble & trustworthy - Proactively seek out ways to grow - Always run the extra mile
The enablement team within Spendesk is in charge of empowering Spendeskers by helping all the teams on their day to day tasks. As a technical support engineer, you will be part of the enablement team focusing mainly on support tasks and in maintaining the bug tracking board and processes. You will also be the main contact point for the business team for all technical questions. Thus, knowledge of the product is adamant to the success of this mission. You will also help automate tasks/actions that are frequently requested by the business teams. The mission will also include development and maintenance of internal tools and other internal development projects.
* Bug process and bug tracking board management
* Chasing developers for updates and communicating with the teams
* Automation of time-consuming tasks for the bizz/ops teams
* Answer directly to customers for bugs and tech related issues to help the CS team
* Fixing some bugs (the easiest ones)
* Developing and maintaining internal tools
* Knowledge and experience on MySQL, and other DB manipulations
* Service-oriented towards solving technical issues experienced by customers
* Detailed and organized in handling issues plus following up with developers and product managers when needed
* Proficiency in oral, comprehension and written English and French
* Knowledge and experience in using Jira and Trello would be an advantage
* Comfortable and willing to do support tasks in the first few months before evolving to Dev/Support
Why should you apply?
- Key time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive salary package and equity
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
- Brand new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- Free tea, coffee and snacks in the office
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency
- Thursday socials with the team
- Bi-annual offsite trips