Global Talent Acquisition Manager
Paris or Berlin /
Human resources /
Who are we?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in september 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Our team values
*We’re all owners
*Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
*Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
*Proactively seek out ways to grow.
*Always run the extra mile
Our tribe is growing fast, just tripling last year reaching 200 Spendeskers spread across Paris, Berlin, London and SF. It is only the beginning, we have ambitious hiring plans in front of us!
Reporting directly to the CEO, we are looking for an experienced leader who can lead the Global Talent Acquisition function. Ultimately, we want Spendesk to be recognised as the best place to work, regardless of office locations. The Global Talent Acquisition Manager will be playing a key role in helping us to achieve this vision. Along with the people team, the exec team and other stakeholders, they will be responsible to set hiring goals and to set up recruiting programs to accomplish our ambitious vision.
Some key responsibilities :
- Build and lead a, best-in-class, multinational recruiting team
- Lead Spendesk's recruiting and sourcing strategy with a focus on acquiring top diverse talents to meet our current and future hiring needs across EMEA and US
- Develop and implement hiring forecasting capabilities, recruiting, sourcing and coordination team capacity models and reporting and analytics rigour to track key recruiting metrics and measure progress against goals
- Develop strategic programs that have company-wide impact (e.g. improving interview processes, increasing diversity of candidate pipelines, building a referral program ...)
- Partner directly with hiring managers to anticipate hiring needs, define requirements and coach on innovative and best recruiting practices
- Develop and oversee on-boarding process to ensure fast recruiter ramp-up and alignment with company culture
- Making sure all candidates have a great candidate experience
- Be a true culture ambassador to spread internally and externally Spendesk culture
We’re Excited About You Because…
- You have 7+ years of recruiting/ sourcing or equivalent business experience, with at least 2 years of experience managing high-performing teams within a hyper-growth environment.
- You are an authentic, inspiring and hands-on leader (e.g. you still close candidates because you love it) with global experience driving, building and scaling recruiting.
- You have adaptable and strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) at all levels (individual contributors, managers, execs and board)