Strategic Partnership Manager
Revenue Partnerships – Revenue Partnerships /
What will be your mission?
As Strategic Partnership at Spendesk, your mission is to actively contribute to building the best-in-class Alliances and Business Partners relationship to support our Customer experience connecting them with added valued partners and bringing to the Account executive teams high-quality leads.
- Segment and Identify targeted partners
- Deliver our Partnership Program and build trust and relationships with our Partner
- Nurture leads and opportunities with our BDRs and AEs
- Deliver unique value proposition to our Customers, combining Business Partners and Spendesk’s assets
- Develop a strong market reputation
- Overachieved your KPIs
Who we are looking for:
- Passionate about building best-in-class business Partner and Customer experiences?
- A person of integrity and strong work ethic;
- Curious by nature and a creative problem-solver who looks at problems from every angle and explores around corners before landing on the path forward: you quickly understand the different issues at stake and show initiative to avoid getting stuck;
- Growth-minded with a high level of energy and positivity
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Business Partners or Value Added Resellers management;
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of operational execution;
- Outstanding capacity to communicate with other teams and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong performer in leading opportunities with Strategic Partners and Account Executives
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
Spendesk is the 7-in-1 spending solution built for finance teams to make faster, smarter spending decisions. Founded in 2016, Spendesk is now one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe, with over 4,000 customers and an international team of 500+ employees based in Paris, Berlin, London, Hamburg, and remote. We’ve raised over €260M from leading investors, and been named a French tech unicorn. And we’re not stopping there!
About our people & culture
We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. That’s why liberation is at the core of everything we do. We empower Spendeskers to take ownership of their work, to navigate ambiguity, and seize every opportunity. Spendeskers come from all over the world (35+ countries and counting!) but we have plenty in common: we're bold, ever-curious, committed to kindness, and tackle every challenge with a positive mindset.
About our benefits
Our culture is built on trust, empowerment, and growth — with benefits to match!
-Fully covered Oyster card for traveling to and from our new office (up to £250 monthly depending on location)
-£45 monthly wellness allowance, accruable, to be used on whatever wellness means to you - through the Ben platform
- Access to Moka.care for emotional and mental health wellbeing
- Pension scheme (on salary sacrifice): 5% employee / 5% employer (by Aviva)
- 28 days of holidays
- Latest Apple Mac equipment
- Company virtual events
- Visit our other offices: Paris, Berlin & Hamburg
- Great office snacks to fuel your day
- A positive team to work with daily!
- Vitality private health insurance (for you and your family/partner)
- Bupa private dental care
Diversity & Inclusion
At Spendesk, we're committed to fostering an environment where all differences are encouraged, supported and celebrated. We're building our culture for everyone, with everyone. Our goal is to attract and build a diverse, equal and inclusive team, where everyone feels welcome and we truly embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.