Team Lead Account Executives - Berlin
Sales – Sales /
As Team Lead Account Executives you will play a leading role in accelerating Spendesk's sales growth in the DACH region. We are looking for an entrepreneurial sales professional for our Berlin team who has a passion for driving rapid growth. This is a chance to mould your team at an amazing scale up with a best-in-class product in a booming market. You will work closely with the EMEA Sales team and Head of Sales DACH.
What you will do:
- Contribute to hire & build a successful Account Executive team
- Responsible for the ramp up of new hires
- Responsible for the continuous training & development of the team, sales enablement & excellence (production of individual development plan to improve strengths)
- Guarantee of work ethics/culture, well-being & retention of the team
- Consistently hit monthly & quarterly team targets
- Responsible for performance of the team
- Responsible for weekly routines & operating routines
- Participate in the sales effort by jumping on calls & hunting activities with the team (hands on)
- Build, implement & monitor tactical plans (weekly, monthly, quarterly) to hit activity & performance target
- Responsible for on time & accurate reporting of the teams activities & performance
Business & Market:
- Actively support the team in calls with prospects
- Be responsible for continuous processes, tools & materials
- Be the eyes and ears of Spendesk on the market - giving valuable feedback to Product team, Marketing team & Leadership team
Your Competency Profile:
- 3-4+ years sales experience in a high growth software or Saas environment targeting SMBs or mid-market companies
- 1-2 years of experience managing BDRs or AEs
- Outbound sales expertise & experience building pipeline through outbound
- Data driven & process-oriented
- Deep proficiency in using Outreach tools (Salesloft, Outreached or similar) and Salesforce
- Native level of German & professional level in English
- Strong ability to coach and bring teams to higher performance standards and hitting targets
- Proven track record of sustained target achievement
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
Spendesk is the 7-in-1 spending solution built for finance teams to make faster, smarter spending decisions. Founded in 2016, Spendesk is now one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe, with over 4,000 customers and an international team of 500+ employees based in Paris, Berlin, London, Hamburg, and remote. We’ve raised over €260M from leading investors, and been named a French tech unicorn. And we’re not stopping there!
About our people & culture
We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. That’s why liberation is at the core of everything we do. We empower Spendeskers to take ownership of their work, to navigate ambiguity, and seize every opportunity. Spendeskers come from all over the world (35+ countries and counting!) but we have plenty in common: we're bold, ever-curious, committed to kindness, and tackle every challenge with a positive mindset.
About our benefits
Our culture is built on trust, empowerment, and growth — with benefits to match!
- 100% reimbursed public transport to the office or bike perk of 30 Euro
- Latest Apple equipment (MacBook Air)
- 28 days of annual leave
- Spendesk card with a monthly €50 allowance for work related spendings
- Monthly budget of €50 for wellness-related spending
- Access to Moka.care (platform for emotional and mental well-being)
- A friendly remote policy
- 3 days onboarding trip to Paris & access to our other offices across Europe
- Great office snacks to fuel your day
- A positive team to work with daily!
Diversity & Inclusion
At Spendesk, we're committed to fostering an environment where all differences are encouraged, supported and celebrated. We're building our culture for everyone, with everyone. Our goal is to attract and build a diverse, equal and inclusive team, where everyone feels welcome and we truly embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
What you can expect from the hiring process:
1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
2. A series of video calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager, Head-Of or CEO depending on the seniority level to review any remaining questions