Who are we?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in september 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
When we’re not coding, writing, demoing, and helping answer questions, you’ll find us eating sushi, playing Nerf war, traveling abroad, and having a drink after a good day at work.
Our team values
*We’re all owners
*Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
*Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
*Proactively seek out ways to grow.
*Always run the extra mile
What will you do ?
You will join our finance team and work closely will all the business teams.
Your main missions will be:
- Determined cost of operations for all our departments by establishing standard costs: collecting operational data and building budget.
- Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improve financial status by analyzing results: monitoring variances, identifying trends, recommending actions to management.
- Maintain database by entering, verifying, and backing up data, with the help of data department.
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications : coordinating information requirements.
- Work for all our markets : France, UK and Germany
What are we looking for? 👉
- A profile who have a master degree from a Business or Engineering School
- 5-7 years of experience in Finance function (Financial controller, auditor...)
- Finance, Accounting and Financial planning exposure
- Great communication skills with different teams in a fast paced environment
- A Hands-on person: shown capacity to execute and implement projects
- High level of energy, positivism and hard working capabilities
- Fluency in English is mandatory
Why should you apply ? 🙌
- Key moment to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities 🚀
Competitive salary 💸
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneur and team spirit🤘
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers 👫👯👬
- Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
- Free snacks and coffee ☕Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency 🦄
- Thursday's beers 🍻 with the team
- Meal vouchers 🍽️