Who are we?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in september 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
When we’re not coding, writing, demoing, and helping answer questions, you’ll find us eating sushi, playing Nerf war, traveling abroad, and having a drink after a good day at work.
Our team values
*We’re all owners
*Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
*Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
*Proactively seek out ways to grow.
*Always run the extra mile
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We're looking for a growth-savvy marketer who's excited to make a real and highly visible impact at Spendesk.
As outbound growth manager, you will own the one to many approaches on highly qualified prospects.
This includes building out new outreach scenarios, optimize the website, leverage automation techniques, launch growth experiments, and collaborate with the Growth Engineering team.
This role requires someone with a strong growth and project management skillset but equally, someone with good stakeholder management and prioritization skills who is both passionate and performance-driven.
As a SaaS company, our growth is the core of our business. It's also why Spendesk builds an excellent reputation since 2016, the Growth Team's culture is also to evangelize the growth mindset to our ecosystem .
We're looking for someone who is excited and driven by the challenge of going ring the bell in WallStreet 🏛️.
- Define and understand Outbound lead generation target audience segments based on our data warehouse
- Develop strategy and drive execution of campaigns and automations for lead generation across the prospect journey
- Work closely with the Sales team on pursuing various digital channels to drive traffic and generate qualified leads
- Create a robust experimentation program that will help us quickly improve our efforts, with statistically significant results
- Performing analysis to determine the viability of new initiatives, as well as post-implementation success measurement on released initiatives.
- Collaborate closely with teammates from different functions such as growth engineering, sales, design and marketing.
- You are an AUTODIDACT
- You are HUMBLE
- You are WELL ORGANIZED
- You are A GREAT COMMUNICATOR (both written and oral)
- You are DATA DRIVEN, can build reporting
- You are a HACKER: you are comfortable with ambiguity, you love technical challenges, to prototype and to find creative ways to solve problems in the shortest timeframe.
- You are a DOER: “tomorrow” is not part of your vocabulary. You get shit done!
- You are a CONSTANT LEARNER: you can structure product initiatives like Beta tests and segmented roll-outs to maximize learning in order to iterate on the product
- Have broad experience across product management, performance marketing, and lead generation
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Google Ad Words, Linkedin, Zapier, Scrapping, Salesforce and similar platforms as well as Marketing Automation, SEO and PPC
- An entrepreneurial spirit - our team is hard working, self-motivated and ambitious
- Showcase analytical and quantitative skills balanced with creativity and passion
- Fluent in French and English is mandatory
- Can explain an API to a 5-year-old
- No fancy diploma needed
- Bonus: Subscriber of the growthletter.club
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY ?
- The Growth Team is Based in San Francisco 🇺🇸 and Paris 🇫🇷
- Key moment to join Spendesk in term of growth and opportunities 🚀
- Competitive salary, based on experience 💸
- Open for remote 🔭 and hours friendly 🕰
- The laptop of your choice 💻
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit🤘
- The most incredible team in town 👫👯👬
- 13 Nationalities, half of the company don't speak French. 🇩🇪🇬🇧🇦🇹🇲🇦🇩🇿🇧🇪🇨🇮🇮🇪🇺🇸🇦🇺🇳🇿🇰🇿🇫🇷
- Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
- Free snacks and coffee ☕
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency 🦄
- Thursday's beers 🍻with the team
- Lunchr cards 💳🍽
- Transportation (50%)