Recruiting / Talent Acquisition Working student (m/f/x)
Human resources /
Who are we?
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 25 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re given freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today already serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 200 Spendeskers work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Choose positivity - We’re all owners - Go for it boldly and without fear of failure - Be kind, humble & trustworthy - Proactively seek out ways to grow - Always run the extra mile
Are you ready to join the Talent Acquisition Team here at Spendesk?
Come and help us build our hiring machine in different countries - especially the Talent brand awareness, communications, sourcing, outbound and scheduling, as well as hiring process.
Provide word-class candidate experience and assessment methodology, with many more responsibilities and projects are waiting for you!
Having already ownership on own projects as an intern / working student in terms of Operational Excellence in TA field, this would be a great opportunity for you!
What we are looking for:
- Fluent in German and English (French would be a bonus!)
- Strong will to learn & develop in Recruiting / Talent field, no experience required
- Motivation and ambition to continue career at Spendesk
- At ease communicating in a business environment, where things move fast!
- We are a fun Team of Spendesk Ambassadors - we hope you like to smile and share positivity!
Why should you apply?
- Key time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive salary package and equity
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
- Brand new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- Free tea, coffee and snacks in the office
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency
- Thursday socials with the team
- Bi-annual offsite trips