Finance – FP&A /
We are on a mission to liberate businesses and people to do their best work.
We are an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016 Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US, and we recently raised €100m in a Series C funding round. Our team of 350+ Spendeskers, is spread across four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco, alongside many teammates working remotely from various cities in Europe.
And we're growing fast. Come join us!
What will you do ?
Working with our finance operations manager, your missions will be:
- Support our monthly closing: centralize financial data, update & analyze every existing reports, identity significant increases and deep dive into financial data
- Support our ad hoc analyzes: identify significant gaps with budget, suggest action plans, produce report for the stakeholders
- Help to build processes to improve our finance operations.
We're looking for a student graduating from a business, engineering schools or something equivalent, specialising in finance, available for a 6-month internship starting in September.
What we're looking for
- You are an analytical and a data driven person
- You are eager to grow and curiosity is one of your qualities
- You have great communication skills
- You are autonomous
- You are fluent in english and want to work in an international environment
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive compensation package with equity (everyone is an owner of the company!)
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- The best equipment for your needs (Macbook Pro, secondary screen, ...)
- Internal social events (hackathon, company-wide parties, offsite, ...)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- A purple Spendesk card (for your work purchases)!
- And more!
What you can expect from the process:
1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions