Who are we?
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 25 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re given freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today already serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 200 Spendeskers work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Choose positivity - We’re all owners - Go for it boldly and without fear of failure - Be kind, humble & trustworthy - Proactively seek out ways to grow - Always run the extra mile
What will you do ?
Working with our finance operations manager, your missions will be:
- Support our monthly closing: centralize financial data, update & analyze every existing reports, identity significant increases and deep dive into financial data
- Support our ad hoc analyzes: identify significant gaps with budget, suggest action plans, produce report for the stakeholders
- Help to build processes to improve our finance operations.
Working with our accountant, your missions will be:
- Manage our day to day accounting tasks: AP management, asset management
- Become a Spendesk expert and give feedback about the product
What are we looking for ?
We're looking for a student graduating from a business, engineering schools or something equivalent, specialising in finance, available for a 6-month internship.
Your profile :
- You are an analytical and a data driven person
- You are eager to grow and curiosity is one of your qualities
- You have great communication skills
- You are autonomous
- You are fluent in english and want to work in an international environment
Why should you apply?
- Key time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive salary package and equity
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
- Brand new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- Free tea, coffee and snacks in the office
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency
- Thursday socials with the team
- Bi-annual offsite trips