Who are we?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in september 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Our team values
*We’re all owners
*Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
*Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
*Proactively seek out ways to grow.
*Always run the extra mile
What will be your mission(s)?
We're looking for an experienced profile to be responsible for understanding our customers pains and needs, and designing the right experience to solve them. To do so, the Senior Product Designer will be working with our product managers, software engineers, other product designers and customer facing teams.
Scope of ownership
Our Product Designers own Spendesk's product design and experience roadmap as well as related user research.
They particularly focus their time on:
* Conducting customer interviews, user research and user tests
* Delivering stellar execution throughout the design flow (experience maps, wireframes, prototypes, elegant UI)
* Enhancing our user personas and personifying them
* Collaborating with the Head of Product in the definition of a design strategy and principles for our product, and advocating them to relevant stakeholders
* Setting deliverable quality high standards and guidelines for the Product design team
* Keeping the Product design team up to date on best practices
* 3+ years of experience as Product Designer in web company
* Expertise and stellar track record in visual design and user experience design
* Experience in at least two of the following: user experience writing, interaction design, information architecture, usability testing
* Customer focus
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Able to deal with ambiguity and frequent changes
Nice to have
* Product Design industry presence
* Some coaching / management experience
* Experience in SaaS
* Experience in mobile
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Key moment to join Spendesk in term of growth and opportunities
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Open for remote and flexible hours
- The laptop of your choice
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- The most incredible team in town
- 13 Nationalities, English is our business language
- Brand new offices located in Silicon IX (near Gare St-Lazare)
- Free snacks and coffee
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency
- Thursday socials with the team
- Lunchr cards
- Transportation (50%)