Online Acquisition Manager
Paris / Berlin / London /
Who are we?
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 25 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re given freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today already serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 200 Spendeskers work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Choose positivity - We’re all owners - Go for it boldly and without fear of failure - Be kind, humble & trustworthy - Proactively seek out ways to grow - Always run the extra mile
Spendesk is looking for a growth-minded, data-driven Online Acquisition Manager to help us hit our ambitious growth targets.
As an Online Acquisition Manager, you’ll be responsible for driving new customer acquisition through paid marketing channels. You’ll develop, implement and optimize paid campaigns across a range of channels, using data to drive decisions and achieve maximum return on investment. Paid marketing is a core growth lever for Spendesk, and you’ll work closely with design, content, product marketing, sales, operations and data to execute your mission and align our paid acquisition strategy with our business objectives.
You’ll also communicate regularly with the business, providing insights and updates to the leadership team to inform the overall acquisition strategy. You’ll be part of a buzzing team of 18 savvy marketers working to let the world know about the Spendesk mission and help businesses everywhere spend smarter.
If you love seeing results and are driven to make a big impact, this position is for you.
- Plan, develop, and deploy targeted campaigns across multiple channels to drive new customer acquisition across Paid Search, Paid Social, Review Platforms, etc. (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Capterra, etc.).
- Build a robust optimisation and testing framework to improve campaign performance in terms of CTR, CPL, CAC, ROAS, and other key performance indicators.
- Develop a deep understanding of Spendesk’s target buyer and ideal customer profile, and build smart strategies and campaigns to engage this audience effectively.
- Work closely with the broader marketing team and other areas of the business to shape and amplify the Spendesk story, for example promoting product launches.
- Allocating budget across countries and campaigns in the most cost-effective way.
- Identify and explore new growth opportunities that could drive new business for Spendesk; the sky is literally the limit!
- Share performance and insights across the business and leadership team to inform the broader acquisition strategy.
- 3 years of relevant experience in a paid marketing, growth or demand-generation role, with a track record of achieving business objectives and improving performance.
- Hands-on campaign management (SEM, PPC, Paid Social, Retargeting) with expertise in at least one core channel (Google and Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Experience using marketing automation & tracking tools (GA, GTM, Segment, Salesforce, Hubspot, Google optimizer, etc.)
- Allocating budget across countries and campaigns in the most cost-effective way
- Growth mindset with a test and learn approach to deliver strong results and fast insights
- An owner— you hold yourself accountable to build your strategy, execute the plan, report on performance and share learnings
- Outstanding analytical skills (proficient in Excel, experienced with visualisation tools such as Looker)
- Fluent in English. Spendesk is a diverse international company and you will work with a range of nationalities on a day-to-day basis. The ability to also speak French or German will be looked on favorably as well. B2B, tech or SaaS experience preferred but not essential.
- Experience in the deployment of programmatic advertising and/or bid management software is a plus but not essential.
- Certified in Google ads, Analytics & Facebook Blueprint
- Fluent in German or French
Nice to have:
Be bold! Tell us why you are a great fit for this role and Spendesk. You have the opportunity to work flexibly from any of our head office locations in Paris, London, and Berlin or fully remote from any country where Spendesk has a headquarters.
Why should you apply?
- Key time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive salary package and equity
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
- Brand new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- Free tea, coffee and snacks in the office
- Thursday socials with the team
- Bi-annual offsite trips