Internship Business Development Representative - UK market
Revenue – Sales /
Hey Future BDR,
Want to jumpstart your career in London? We're on the lookout for a Business Development Representative intern for a 6-month gig in our central London offices.
As an BDR, you'll be at the forefront, making that first connection with potential financial team members. Your main role? Generating top quality leads for our Account Executives, focusing on accountants and CFOs in the UK and Irish SMB market (businesses with 20 to 250 employees).
Why join us? This isn't your run-of-the-mill internship. It's your chance to have a real impact on the business and set the stage for your growth in the Sales team.
Ready to make waves? Apply now!
This is a 6 month paid internship based in our great offices in Central London, with a possibility to be converted into a permanent role.
You’ll be supported by an experienced team to help you learn the sales skills you’ll need to excel:
- Prospecting: Carrying out outbound prospecting campaigns (cold-calls, emails, video-mails, social selling, events, etc.) in order to create a first point of contact.
- Qualification: Qualifying and understanding the needs of the prospect.
- Collaboration: Transfer the prospect's information to the Account Executives so that they can close the deal!
- Feedback: Provide feedback on a daily basis to help the Sales team continue to grow.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills and are able to convey complex ideas in everyday language.
- You're ambitious, tenacious and want nothing more than to exceed your targets.
- You're a team player at heart and are willing to take risks for your team
- Bonus but not necessary: you already have some experience in Sales and as an SDR/BDR
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
Spendesk is the 7-in-1 spending solution built for finance teams to make faster, smarter spending decisions. Founded in 2016, Spendesk is now one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe, with over 4,000 customers and an international team of 500+ employees based in Paris, Berlin, London, Hamburg, and remote. We’ve raised over €260M from leading investors, and been named a French tech unicorn. And we’re not stopping there!
About our people & culture
We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. That’s why liberation is at the core of everything we do. We empower Spendeskers to take ownership of their work, to navigate ambiguity, and seize every opportunity. Spendeskers come from all over the world (35+ countries and counting!) but we have plenty in common: we're bold, ever-curious, committed to kindness, and tackle every challenge with a positive mindset.
About our benefits
Our culture is built on trust, empowerment, and growth — with benefits to match!
-Fully covered Oyster card for traveling to and from our new office (up to £250 monthly depending on location)
-£45 monthly wellness allowance, accruable, to be used on whatever wellness means to you - through the Ben platform
- Access to Moka.care for emotional and mental health wellbeing
- Pension scheme (on salary sacrifice): 5% employee / 5% employer (by Aviva)
- 28 days of holidays
- Latest Apple Mac equipment
- Company virtual events
- Visit our other offices: Paris, Berlin & Hamburg
- Great office snacks to fuel your day
- A positive team to work with daily!
- Vitality private health insurance (for you and your family/partner)
- Bupa private dental care
Diversity & Inclusion
At Spendesk, we're committed to fostering an environment where all differences are encouraged, supported and celebrated. We're building our culture for everyone, with everyone. Our goal is to attract and build a diverse, equal and inclusive team, where everyone feels welcome and we truly embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.