Who are we?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in september 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Our team values
*We’re all owners
*Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
*Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
*Proactively seek out ways to grow.
*Always run the extra mile
What will be your mission(s)?
We are looking for a talented professional whose mission is to support and enable Product team members in addressing market opportunities, serving customer needs and communicating with all relevant stakeholders at Spendesk in the most efficient and effective way possible.
This is a newly created role at Spendesk that will help us streamline our product operations as we prepare to scale our commercial operations as well as our product.
Scope of ownership
The Product Ops will particularly focus their time on:
* Onboarding our new comers on our product and ensuring all internal stakeholders have the appropriate level of training and product knowledge
* Streamlining Product day-to-day operational routines, processes and tools to guarantee an optimal information flow, and tracking team members' related performance
* Facilitating access, monitoring and communication of relevant insights (including product usage, competition, users/prospects feedback) to support decision-making
* Defining and managing a program to simplify discoveries with high user involvement (including user interviews, user tests, beta tests, ABtests), in collaboration with Product Marketing and Customer Success
You will join the Product team, reporting to the Head of Product.
Must have (hard skills)
* Engineering degree
* 1-2 years in a consulting, analytics or operations role
* Strong analytical background
* Fluent in French & English
Must have (soft skills)
* Rigorous, proactive and autonomous
* Dynamic, curious and creative
* Strong communication skills
* Able to deal with ambiguity and frequent changes
Nice to have
* Experience in SaaS
* Entrepreneur experience