Product Manager (API & Integration)
Who are we?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in September 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Our team values
*We’re all owners
*Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
*Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
*Proactively seek out ways to grow.
*Always run the extra mile
What will you do ?
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and selecting the right product challenges to address in order to maximize value for our customers and support revenue growth. You will also define the most appropriate action plans to address them, ensure your team brilliantly executes them and communicate the right level of results to the right audience at the right time.To do so, you'll be working with our product designers, software engineers, data analysts, marketing experts, customer facing teams as well as other product managers. You will be reporting to our Head of Product.
You are a product lover, are eager to discover the latest release notes of your favorite products, and you redraw some others just for fun. You are user centric, empathetic, willing to do your best to serve our customers' interests. You know how to communicate your ideas, push for your beliefs, and thrive in a moving and complex environment.
You will be responsible to :
- Conduct market research, usage analysis, customer interviews and competition analysis
- Define initiatives for your product area, along with quarterly objectives and key results, and align your squad to these objectives
- Collect customer feedback and maintain a prioritized backlog
- Work closely with dev leads to manage delivery
- Monitor and optimize feature adoption by conducting data analysis
- Sync with Marketing experts to communicate and promote features externally
- Contribute to organizing some internal product events, product retreats, brainstorming sessions, and events with our users
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years minimum of experiences as PM in a digital company
- Experience building and using API and/or native integrations to complex systems
- Experience in SaaS, fintech or accounting is a plus
- Demonstrate deep understanding of customer problems very quickly
- Deliver regularly customer synthesis to the whole team
- Define precisely and visually where your product area should be in several years
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US?
- Key moment to join Spendesk in term of growth and opportunities
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Remote and flexible hours
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- The most incredible team in town
- 13 Nationalities, English is our business language
- Brand new offices located in Silicon IX (near Gare St-Lazare)
- Free snacks and coffee
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency
- Thursday socials with the team
- Lunchr cards
- Transportation (50%)