Customer Success Manager - Berlin (m/x/f)
Revenue – Customer Success /
We are on a mission to liberate businesses and people to do their best work.
We are an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016 Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US, and we recently raised €100m in a Series C funding round. Our team of 350+ Spendeskers, is spread across four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco, alongside many teammates working remotely from various cities in Europe.
And we're growing fast. Come join us!
You will guide new and existing customers towards their optimal usage of Spendesk and help them achieve their desired outcome, from our Berlin office.
What will you do?
- Manage, grow and nurture a portfolio of customers
- Push new use cases and new product features to generate up-sell opportunities
- Identify customers at risk to minimize churn & contraction
- Identify and work with accounts that are not fully utilizing the platform
- Contribute to our product’s development by transmitting client’s feedback to both tech and product teams: you are the customer’s voice
- Work on our up-selling strategy and train your teammates on best practices
The must-haves for the role
- You are curious and quick learner, you have the ability to absorb a high quantity of new information
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both German and English
- You are passionate and patient for consistently providing fantastic customer experience
- You are problem solver, rigorous, and you know that the devil is in the detail
- You have a passion for startups or dynamic environments. Previous experience in a similar working environment is a plus
- Nice to have, you have a hunter mindset thanks to a previous experience in Sales/Business dev
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive compensation package with equity (everyone is an owner of the company!)
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- The best equipment for your needs (Macbook Pro, secondary screen, ...)
- Internal social events (hackathon, company-wide parties, offsite, ...)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- A purple Spendesk card (for your work purchases)!
- And more!
What you can expect from the process:
1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager, Head-Of, or C-Level (CEO included) to review any remaining questions