Senior Customer Success Manager - Berlin (m/x/f)
Customer Success /
Who are we?
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 25 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re given freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today already serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 200 Spendeskers work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Choose positivity - We’re all owners - Go for it boldly and without fear of failure - Be kind, humble & trustworthy - Proactively seek out ways to grow - Always run the extra mile
You will guide new and existing customers towards their optimal usage of Spendesk and help them achieve their desired outcome, from our Berlin office.
What will you do?
- Manage, grow and nurture a portfolio of customers
- Push new use cases and new product features to generate up-sell opportunities
- Identify customers at risk to minimize churn & contraction
- Identify and work with accounts that are not fully utilizing the platform
- Contribute to our product’s development by transmitting client’s feedback to both tech and product teams: you are the customer’s voice
- Work on our up-selling strategy and train your teammates on best practices
- You are curious and quick learner, you have the ability to absorb quantity of new information
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- You are passionate and patient for consistently providing fantastic customer experience
- You are problem solver and rigorous, you know that the devil is in the detail
- You have a passion for startups or dynamic environments. Previous experience in a similar working environment is a plus
- Nice to have, you have a hunter mindset thanks to a previous experience in Sales/Business dev
Why should you apply?
- Key time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive salary package and equity
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
- Brand new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- Free tea, coffee and snacks in the office
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency
- Thursday socials with the team
- Bi-annual offsite trips