Senior iOS Engineer
Who are we?
We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in september 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
When we’re not coding, writing, demoing, and helping answer questions, you’ll find us eating sushi, playing Nerf war, traveling abroad, and having a drink after a good day at work.
Our team values
*We’re all owners
*Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
*Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
*Proactively seek out ways to grow.
*Always run the extra mile
What will you do ?
You will work in our mobile squad on our brand new app (we just released it !) with a dedicated product manager, a designer and the other mobile developers (Android & iOS) to build the best spending app ever made for businesses.
At Spendesk, you will be part of a team that hates the comfort zone, moves fast and deals with trade-offs all the time. And because your work is not only about writing code, you will be a great team player with a high degree of collaboration: making the team better every day is your mantra!
Needless to say that by joining our team as a software engineer you'll get to work closely with anyone across the company and every decision you'll make may have a huge impact. Exciting, isn't it?
- Our app is in Swift, with an MVVM architecture, RxSwift and coordinators
- Universal app with modern Autolayout usage (Stack views, DynamicType)
- Unit and Functional testing with Quick and Nimble
- We host part of our services on docker, others on a classic monolithic structure
- We have both REST and GraphQL APIs
- Circle CI and Travis for continuous integration
What are we looking for? 👉
We are looking for talented and passionate engineers to help us build and scale our application. If you love building efficient and reliable products and have a strong taste in UX/UI, this job may well be for you! Having a 1st work experience in a FinTech start-up is a plus 😉
- At least 3 years of experience in native iOS development with respect to state-of-the-art practices.
- Good knowledge of mobile specificities (performance, network issues, etc.)
- Good knowledge in consuming REST or GraphQL APIs.
- Great UX/UI sensibility.
- Autonomy, fast-learning and proactiveness
- Experience working in a squad is a plus
Why should you apply?
- Key moment to join Spendesk in term of growth and opportunities 🚀
- Competitive salary, based on experience 💸
- Open for remote 🔭and flexible hours 🕰
- The laptop of your choice 💻
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit🤘
- The most incredible team in town 👫👯👬
- 13 Nationalities, half of the company don't speak French. 🇩🇪🇬🇧🇦🇹🇲🇦🇩🇿🇧🇪🇨🇮🇮🇪🇺🇸🇦🇺🇳🇿🇰🇿🇫🇷
- Cool offices located in the Silicon Sentier (75010, Paris)
- Free snacks and coffee ☕
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency 🦄
- Thursday's beers 🍻with the team
- Lunchr cards 💳🍽
- Transportation (50%)